OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta be Some weird troll coincidence as to how Neil Lennon goes from coaching Celtic to going to this team while both have their logo as clovers :lol:

Need Casemiro, Tone and Rash to stay in the team.

Shaw might also get called back soon, Malacia's been looking gassed lately. Played every single match since matchday 3

Watching the golazo show, can’t stand this lady’s voice. Raspy + British accent :sick: and she’s a United fan:sick::sick:

Some good goals today though
Lianne Sanderson? Yeah, United fan, but she's also Arsenal through and through also since she spent the best years of her career there. Plus she played for the Thorns for a year. So she's good in my book.

Anyone post this thread

Yes that is a shell company for a larger betting company that uses a bunch of different companies under different names. United themselves have a deal with one of those companies under the Parent companies umbrella It’s a Chinese company doing weird **** trying to dodge the Chinese government cause of their gambling laws

Last edited:
Took a nap before I go to work so I missed the first half but tuning in now. 2-0 up already I gotta peep the goals

Even though he shouldn't be in the game, Jesus' run in between like a dozen defenders in the box to give Viera an alley oop was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom