OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not gonna get anywhere near what they spent on him especially in January...

If this is a credible rumor what's stopping someone like Newcastle from throwing their hat in? They could blow away almost anyone elses offer

A part me wants to say Chelsea need to go out and get some new blood to get going but they've already spent 273M this past summer and it hasn't fixed a single thing so....yeah :lol:

If anything we should off load some players

Dudes really have that attack settled for the next 10 years :sick:

Let’s gooo. Probably the most talented Brazilian since Neymar. I was always pretty confident we’d get him but you never know. Price tag seems fair. If he hits like Vini and Rodrygo it winds up looking like a bargain, but there’s also the risk he doesn’t like Reinier. Either way Flo continues getting his Calipari on and sealed us another 5* recruit.

We're gonna need some type of veteran striker too, by 2024, Hazard & Benzema comes off the books, so there will be a lot of money to work with.

A part me wants to say Chelsea need to go out and get some new blood to get going but they've already spent 273M this past summer and it hasn't fixed a single thing so....yeah :lol:

If anything we should off load some players

I think Jorginho and Kante are both out of contract this summer, we are gonna need Boehly to splash the cash again. I still can’t believe we spent all that money on Cucurella

rolaholic rolaholic they coming for your mans

Yea he was blatantly tapping up :lol: :smh:

He's mistaken that he's gonna be free next summer though.

His contract has a club option of an extra year which is definitely gonna be activated.

They've also been working on ironing out a new deal for him after his return to form this season so no one's gonna get a free run or chance at him anytime soon

I think Jorginho and Kante are both out of contract this summer, we are gonna need Boehly to splash the cash again. I still can’t believe we spent all that money on Cucurella
True. We got Zakaria sitting on the bench though and we locked in Nkunku even though he pretty much has one leg right now.

RLC is a rotational player at best and Gallagher has promise but can be inconsistent. IDK if Potter plans on sticking with 5ATB but if he does we need more actual wingbacks as well.

Back
Top Bottom