OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rolaholic rolaholic did you sign up for fubo?
Already got DAZN for this year so couldn't really justify it but it does look like a good package though.

My Dad also put me on to this app he's got on firestick that let's you get damn near every channel from everywhere on it so gonna use that for the leagues not on DAZN, SN or Bein :lol:

tyson football.png

My Dad also put me on to this app he's got on firestick that let's you get damn near every channel from everywhere on it so gonna use that for the leagues not on DAZN, SN or Bein :lol:

my girl and i just moved in together and we not getting cable, my "dad" put me onto the same thing lol has every bein spot channel you can imagine

How can they sign these players to big contracts and still ask dudes to take pay cuts? Why would Busquets take a cut so that Kessie can be paid full wages for example?

There has to be something else going on behind the scenes, these reports can’t be right

How can they sign these players to big contracts and still ask dudes to take pay cuts? Why would Busquets take a cut so that Kessie can be paid full wages for example?

There has to be something else going on behind the scenes, these reports can’t be right
Much of it is silly season news with some legitimacy regarding some of it. You've been watching football for a while. You should know this by now.

Exactly what Ive had the past like 4 months, the amount of live channels and on demand movies/shows is absurd :lol:

PPV included too :pimp:

my girl and i just moved in together and we not getting cable, my "dad" put me onto the same thing lol has every bein spot channel you can imagine
Yea between that and all the streaming services, me and my fiance are never gonna pay for cable ever again :lol:

Yea PPV's included too illvine illvine , legit had no idea that existed until my Dad came to visit earlier in the summer. He can watch everything that we can get on cable here or in the states from his place in Togo :pimp:. Blew my mind

Was the last All or Nothing the Juve one?

I'm in to see all the crazy **** happening at Arsenal. I wanna see if Arteta really trying to make himself Pep 2.0 and if Xhaka is really like how he is off the field like he is on the field.

Thought all or nothing start tomorrow. The 4th. Bout to watch

Arsenal's AoN is really good 2 eps later. It's a great build-up for the season opening tomorrow

Based on the All or Nothing episodes Anfield's away dressing room is really cramp and basic, even Everton's looks way better.

Can some one play the role of "dad" for me...and put me onto this magic???

Also is NBC putting games on USA again this year?

Back
Top Bottom