OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup kicks off today 6/14 at 3 pm est

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch this space with Fofana.

He wants the move unfortunately, and been told his stuff had beeen removed from Seagrave. Chelsea will meet the £85m and he won't be playing for us tomorrow.

Absolutely gutted because believe me, he's better than De Ligt. He's going to be a star.
I didn't care when Maguire went because I knew it was the biggest robbery in football. This is different, we've been left without a decent time to replace and quite frankly £85m is a steal.

What I will say though is the two most expensive defenders of all time will be from Leicester lol.

Only thing that annoys me is the scouting of the big clubs seems non existent, wait for smaller club to find gem, turn their heads, throw money at them, rinse and repeat.

We'll never see 2016 again. The gap is just too big

Leicester will then have some cash to spend at least, since the reason they haven't signed anyone is likely due to financial reasons.

Look at Fulham :wow::nerd:

Been looking like the better team in the opening half hour tbh so that goal was coming.

What a cross and header though, Mitrovic bullied TAA in the air there

Fulham deserve that goal. Not sure how long they can keep playing with this intensity but great header from Mitrovic

20220806_081247.jpg

20220806_081310.jpg

20220806_082040.jpg

20220806_081901.jpg

Last edited:
Thiago will always pull a hamstring and you see what happens when you replace a lion (mane) with a cute plush toy (diaz)

Back
Top Bottom