OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup kicks off today 6/14 at 3 pm est

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Chelsea recruiting class of Ziyech, Werner and Havertz now down to just Kai. Obviously I’m grateful for the UCL, but that’s a lot of money not spent well

Werner is a good dude. I mean he really did his best. It's just he can be hopeless too much. He still cheers for the club

Ziyech couldn't stay healthy after playing great. It kinda sucks

The club still figuring about the best position for Havertz to play at. Havertz's been clutch for us in final matches

Werner is a good dude. I mean he really did his best. It's just he can be hopeless too much. He still cheers for the club

Ziyech couldn't stay healthy after playing great. It kinda sucks

The club still figuring about the best position for Havertz to play at. Havertz's been clutch for us in final matches

I would’ve kept Ziyech out of those 3, but let’s see what Kai can do with these new guys around him. Question now is what happens to Pulisic and Lukaku in the summer

What hurt the most was Chelsea never finding a replacement for Cesc and waiting too long for a cover for James. Before James injury last season we were top of the table. Once him and Chilwell went down, so did our season. Ziyech, i just don't think he has the physicals tools to last in the EPL, and he hardly tracks back once giving the ball away cheaply

Kai moving to CF when we have no one else is critical. Grateful for the work they put in for us.

I would’ve kept Ziyech out of those 3, but let’s see what Kai can do with these new guys around him. Question now is what happens to Pulisic and Lukaku in the summer

I think Kai will be happy to play with new teammates. They likely suit his style. Fast pace and one touches. Kai is pretty good at it

Lukaku wants to stay with Inter. I won't be surprised if Lukaku wants to join Conte whenever Conte decides to go back to Italy

Pulisic.. Just like Ziyech. They are really good. At the same time, they are inconsistent. If it wasn't for his injury, he could get sold this month

What hurt the most was Chelsea never finding a replacement for Cesc and waiting too long for a cover for James. Before James injury last season we were top of the table. Once him and Chilwell went down, so did our season. Ziyech, i just don't think he has the physicals tools to last in the EPL, and he hardly tracks back once giving the ball away cheaply

Agreed

It's crazy

The new owner addressed missing links in less than a year

Pulisic needs to go wherever he'll get minutes, needs his fans to not hype up every touch he gets too.

Using factoring company is allowed. It’s usually for receivable. Leicester City used factoring company for the Mahrez deal with Man City

It looks like Boehly and his group found another loophole. I won’t be surprised if UEFA adds another rule :lol:

Pulisic needs to go wherever he'll get minutes, needs his fans to not hype up every touch he gets too.

all the attention is already shifted to the bromance at Leeds :lol: . I hope for his sake CP10 goes somewhere where can get consistent minutes, even if he ends up at MLS :lol:

Using factoring company is allowed. It’s usually for receivable. Leicester City used factoring company for the Mahrez deal with Man City

It looks like Boehly and his group found another loophole. I won’t be surprised if UEFA adds another rule :lol:
Yeah receivables makes sense; using a factoring company for payables tho... feels like it's slapping FFP in the face (not that that's ever stopped a club :lol: )

the difference is that in years past this Jorginho move would have been the only transfer made in a whole summer :lol:

Not buying this at all last second but damn that would set the midfield for the rest of the season after Eriksen and VDB's injuries.

Dude would be a great Casemiro backup

Welp, about to be a fan favorite over there

Mudryk really did a stupid thing

But punishing him when he wasn’t a Chelsea player in the video? So it was never about Roman. It’s just they hate Chelsea too much

How many suspension game did Cavani get?

Mudryk really did a stupid thing

But punishing him when he wasn’t a Chelsea player in the video? So it was never about Roman. It’s just they hate Chelsea too much

How many suspension game did Cavani get?
He got 3 matches and a hefty fine for a mistranslation/colloquial term in Spanish.

Ronaldo also got banned retroactively by the FA a full year after an incident, it delayed his Saudi debut so its not just Chelsea :lol:

The FA's reach/jurisdiction also extends passed England now apparently

Back
Top Bottom