OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clowns in the replies and medja claiming he 'provokes' people into being racist pos by dancing and having fun when someone like Griezmann has been doing fortnite dances on the pitch for years without any fuss...>D

He deserves better.

Spanish attitudes regarding racism are crazy, it's just like Italy but they have better PR somehow.

Yea looking like it's gonna come down to either more Americans or Gulf money...

Not ideal but guess realistic with the amount of money required :ohwell:

Sir Jim's got money but these other consortiums have that x dozens :sick:. It's not just the club valuation, they'll need to upgrade/replace OT as well which will cost a ton on top of the club price.
Estimated 8 billi altogether, massive money. Idk man, if this goes through which it looks like it will, going to have to think on what my involvement looks like moving forward. I’m sure they are going to do their lil focus groups on what fans want or have Becks be apart of it but still, idk if I can get jiggy with this ****.

I'm not debating the morality of any billionaire. It's my belief that to amass that much wealth and/or status.......you had to sell a part of yourself. I just want owners who are competent and are going to hire the best people to fill roles at the club.

Early days for him but yea definitely not ideal joining a squad already struggling.

Adds on to the pressure to have an instant impact rather then getting time to play into form and adapt to the new league.

Still think he'll come good once their squad is almost back to full strength but yea been a tough start for him

He's speaking as his former coach at PSV but I know, Gooner hate for RVN runs deep and back almost 20 years :lol:

RVN and RVP really :lol:

Gakpo is gonna be fine. He's been in England all of a month. Almost all players take some time to get acclimated.

**** van Nistelrooy.
Most logical post regarding it. They expected him to hit the ground running? They surely must be smoking crack. Surprised that rolaholic rolaholic is even posting that foolishness. But then again, he feels slighted that he curved United for Pool.

Very disgusting to see United fans on their knees groveling (and now choking on it) to have an Oil-Rich Arab Owner.

After all the **** they’ve given City, Chelsea, and PSG fans thru the years. :smh:

Not a dry mouth in sight :sick:
Let’s be honest here.. we won’t have a say.. I was naive like you and thought all these people would be interested but then reality hit. Very few billionaires out there and even less that actually care enough to spend on a football club. It’s inevitable it seems.. sad but gonna be a reality for the big clubs that aren’t owned by the fans. I’m sure one of the oil states are gonna take Liverpool too. Best believe if Barca could have sold themselves they would have.

I think in comparison to those other clubs United does not need cash injections (once that debt is removed). The club with the right parts is fully sustainable and won’t require cooking of any books.

Last edited:
Just surprised his countrymen are already criticizing the move weeks in :lol:

Not the best situation for anyone to come in and just light it up. Diaz came in to a much better situation with Mane still there and them being relatively healthy last winter

Lol what a joke.. Liverpool should be under far more pressure from the media than just this gakpo/Nunez ****. Of course they’d rather highlight the immigrant forwards slow adaptation to the league than their hero Klopp failing to get the best out of his team anymore. Or him admitting to not knowing what the issues are.. or the front office giving contracts to old *** Milner and salah then tying down the underappreciated mane. Joke man.

Lol what a joke.. Liverpool should be under far more pressure from the media than just this gakpo/Nunez ****. Of course they’d rather highlight the immigrant forwards slow adaptation to the league than their hero Klopp failing to get the best out of his team anymore. Or him admitting to not knowing what the issues are.. or the front office giving contracts to old *** Milner and salah then tying down the underappreciated mane. Joke man.
Klopp pushed for them to get contracts, front office didn't. In fact, they wanted to give them shorter deals, but Klopp is a coaches player kinda guy, so he's extremely loyal.

Klopp pushed for them to get contracts, front office didn't. In fact, they wanted to give them shorter deals, but Klopp is a coaches player kinda guy, so he's extremely loyal.
I’m glad you posted this for context. I’ve said this a bunch but I’m a Klopp fan.. so I didn’t want my post to come across as targeting him. When in fact my issue is the media.

He's got a lot of built up cache in England, rightfully so, but yea some of his recent decisions regarding the squad have definitely been a big part of why they're where they're at so far this season

Back
Top Bottom