OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Documented that I've never been a fan of French Andre Gomes but those stats don't reflect the massive discrepancy in number of passes attempted :lol:

Never seen a midfielder more scared of possession/the ball than McTom. Dave had more passes on Sunday than him FFS. He actively hides from the ball any chance he gets

Last edited:

???

Barca rn:
giphy.webp

Some truly wild **** man :lol:

Barca really trying to strong arm these players into forfeiting their salaries because they can't pay the new guys? Can't they just activate levers 5, 6 and 7? No way they survive a lawsuit.

I used to think common sense was common but as I get older I realize the masses are stupid. Case in point, fans that buy tickets religiously and wonder why their team is trash.

These owners don't care about on field performance. Modern sport is a business. They look at financial spreadsheets.

Stop buying tickets to games if you want your team to become a better product. That's how United has become this joke of a club. People like Mctominay and Rashford can not play at a high level. They should be at your Aston Vilas and Evertons.

DDG has been exposed as a keeper that can't keep up in the modern game
Only so much he can do when the guys in front of him don't do their jobs.

He's saved the team countless times. He should be captain but he's not British so they won't let him be.

Another reason why you see Maguire, Mctominay, Rashford getting playing time. They want British players to be the face of the teams/league even if they are trash. That goes for Grealish too

DDG has been exposed as a keeper that can't keep up in the modern game
Arguably the best shot stopper of the last era but his limitations on the ball and lack of command of his line has always been a big weakness. It's why La Roja started picking other keepers under Lucho.

Still been a great servant to the club and was one of the 2 best itw at his peak but yea GK's gonna be a position of need/replacement withing the next year or 2. Shame Hendo's basically burning his bridge cause he could've had a shot at taking his place.

Only reason he didn't last season was because he got Covid early and DDG reverted back to prime form the first half of the season while he was out.

Only so much he can do when the guys in front of him don't do their jobs.

He's saved the team countless times. He should be captain
This also plays a part, he's had some really weak backlines in front of him more often than not most of his career post-Fergie.

Still greatful to have gotten his best years at the club, he had some spectacular campaigns

who was the one in here that said "I swear if McFred starts first game of next season…:smh::stoneface:

How can a contract that was signed ages ago be conveniently invalid when they want it to be. :lol:

Dodgy on so many levels.
The initial contract he signed isn't the issue. It's the extension he signed in 2020. They claim that it was signed under "suspicious" circumstance,s especially during a time frame where there was uncertainty.(pandemic and such a large salary).

I’ve been avoiding the All or Nothing Arsenal doc, but just started it. Lying to myself saying I’m addressing trauma lol.

Bruh just imagine getting an office job of your dreams with desired salary. then in a years time they get new hires coming in then you get called into the main office to be ask to cut back on your salary.

And then they keep bringing in more people! and then you find out they might make more than you!

I used to think common sense was common but as I get older I realize the masses are stupid. Case in point, fans that buy tickets religiously and wonder why their team is trash.

These owners don't care about on field performance. Modern sport is a business. They look at financial spreadsheets.

Stop buying tickets to games if you want your team to become a better product. That's how United has become this joke of a club. People like Mctominay and Rashford can not play at a high level. They should be at your Aston Vilas and Evertons.
Kinda like how we are with sneakers... 😬😂😅

Back
Top Bottom