OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6b84zbtxrj1d1.jpeg

Super Frank under Carlo was a monster

Speaking of kits, this is Sporting’s new Home kit.

Yes I said Home kit not away kit.

This is sooo outside the box. It’s been white/green hoops mostly forever. They added black but I think it looks good. Reminds me of that Venezia shirt.

1716215264629.png

1716214971235.png
looks kinda cheap. lacking depth or texture but i still like it

Maybe I'll regret it but I'm good on TUCHEL... don't want him

IF we are gonna completely rip it up and restart I want us to take a risk on another up and coming manager.. tired of this merry-go-round of the same guys lately.

IF we are gonna completely rip it up and restart I want us to take a risk on another up and coming manager.. tired of this merry-go-round of the same guys lately.
Kieran McKenna

So you don't want Tuchel despite the fact he's an elite manager but someone like McKenna who has earned two promotions in a row is too green?

Who do you expect to be the manager then?

What if it’s always going to be that United have to change managers every 3 years?

The rest of Europe basically does it.

Or are you guys just continue to keep looking for a messiah figure like Fergie?

Focus on recruiting and getting the best young players you can.

So you don't want Tuchel despite the fact he's an elite manager but someone like McKenna who has earned two promotions in a row is too green?

Who do you expect to be the manager then?
no clue.. but its not my job to decide that either... maybe dude from sporting? I just dont want it to be the names we have been linked to thus far.. and tuchel is not worth the head ache.

What i'm saying is their search should be beyond the standard names we can all come up with.. you have millions if not billions in resources and you land on Thomas Tuchel to rebuild your team? Nah... doesnt work for me.

What if it’s always going to be that United have to change managers every 3 years?

The rest of Europe basically does it.

Or are you guys just continue to keep looking for a messiah figure like Fergie?

Focus on recruiting and getting the best young players you can.
I'm fine with that... but also liverpool and city have shown sustained success by sticking with a single manager.. though probably outliers considering their both ELITE

I'm fine with that... but also liverpool and city have shown sustained success by sticking with a single manager.. though probably outliers considering their both ELITE

True but sometimes you just can’t find that type of guy.

Chelsea have also had success changing managers every couple years.

Disagree, Tuchel is one of the best tacticians in the world. He would have been at Chelsea for a longtime if Roman wasn't forced to sell. His work at Bayern maybe has been a little underwhelming but Bayern has been kind of a mess for a while now it's just starting to catch up with them. I think United is a tricky job and you have to have confidence to be able to really stick by your principles and believe in them in order to succeed. And think Tuchel has won enough to have that presence that we kind of need to turn the ship around.

But I'd take any of Tuchel, McKenna, Motta, Amorim, Gallardo as coach and be happy next year.

True but sometimes you just can’t find that type of guy.

Chelsea have also had success changing managers every couple years.
Again.. i'm ok with this as well.... I just think tuchel would be another mistake.

Back
Top Bottom