OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Real Madrid does it again

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm fine with that... but also liverpool and city have shown sustained success by sticking with a single manager.. though probably outliers considering their both ELITE
100% outliers :lol:

Damn near every big club does the merry go round thing every 3-4 years unless they've got a top 5 coach in the world.

Even then, you don't see coaches lasting like Pep or Klopp ever at places like Real, Barca, Bayern and they've shown it's not a must.

Ruben Amorim was actually linked with United way before Liverpool. I think this was just before ETH was hired.

Right after Ruben got Sporting their first title in 20 years.

True but sometimes you just can’t find that type of guy.

Chelsea have also had success changing managers every couple years.

Speaking of Chelsea, there are rumors that the club might let Poch go. Poch will have a meeting with owners and sporting directors this week. Poch wants to be a manager, not head coach.

Again.. i'm ok with this as well.... I just think tuchel would be another mistake.

Beast Kante, Reece James and healthy CBs made Tuchel a champion

I don't think a group like INEOS willing to let a coach to decide about transfers. Who knows Tuchel willing to accept the head coach job

Presumably the UAE tried to give the UK some gentle advice on how to handle the case, perhaps even tied to a nice gift. They have quite a bit of leverage after all.
THIS is exactly why you will never here we accepting their success... its tainted.

THIS is exactly why you will never here we accepting their success... its tainted.
I respect the performances. The players still gotta go out there and perform.
What I don't respect is that the reason they have such an incredible team, specifically the quality of the bench, is the result of many years of cooking the books.

Chelsea :lol:

Same dude who thought better and sacked him is still there no?

People misunderstood that situation

That time the club didn't have a sporting director. The new owners wanted Marina and Cech to stay until they found new directors (sporting, scout, and etc). Marina turned it down. She's loyal to her longtime boss Roman. Marina helped Boehly how to negotiate with clubs. I find it crazy :lol: Cech stated the sporting director position isn't his thing but he was willing to stay as an advisor. So, the new owners wanted Tuchel to get involved more than Tuchel expected from the new owners. Tuchel just wanted to focus on coaching only

Really, some of players were sick of Tuchel to play them at out of positions often. They gave up on Tuchel. Tuchel was losing the locker room. Like I pointed out that Kante, Reece James and healthy CBs made Tuchel look so good

I admit that Poch is better than Tuchel when it comes to coaching young players. It seems young players show more development progress under Poch than Tuchel. I mean Poch made Gallagher looking like a decent midfielder while Tuchel screamed or made annoying faces whether Gallagher did on the pitch. Speaking of the out of position thing, Cucurella admitted that he had trainings for playing at DMF for two months or so before Poch played him at DMF in the game. I wonder Tuchel did the same thing with players or not?

People misunderstood that situation

That time the club didn't have a sporting director. The new owners wanted Marina and Cech to stay until they found new directors (sporting, scout, and etc). Marina turned it down. She's loyal to her longtime boss Roman. Marina helped Boehly how to negotiate with clubs. I find it crazy :lol: Cech stated the sporting director position isn't his thing but he was willing to stay as an advisor. So, the new owners wanted Tuchel to get involved more than Tuchel expected from the new owners. Tuchel just wanted to focus on coaching only

Really, some of players were sick of Tuchel to play them at out of positions often. They gave up on Tuchel. Tuchel was losing the locker room. Like I pointed out that Kante, Reece James and healthy CBs made Tuchel look so good

I admit that Poch is better than Tuchel when it comes to coaching young players. It seems young players show more development progress under Poch than Tuchel. I mean Poch made Gallagher looking like a decent midfielder while Tuchel screamed or made annoying faces whether Gallagher did on the pitch. Speaking of the out of position thing, Cucurella admitted that he had trainings for playing at DMF for two months or so before Poch played him at DMF in the game. I wonder Tuchel did the same thing with players or not?

Man the football under Tuchel was dire towards the end. I can’t go back to a back 5, scoring 2 goals a game max.

Even if Poch leaves (I hope he stays), please don’t bring Tuchel back

Neto to City? They have the RW covered.

They need a LW.

Neto to United or somewhere else made much more since.

But he’s sooooooo injury prone despite the talent.

Back
Top Bottom