OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea brass are asking for wayyy too much now.

This doesn’t surprise me tho. These are American owners at Chelsea now. This is happening at AC Milan too.

What coach is going to take that chelsea job if the board will have some say in on-field coaching. That is laughable. I know money talks but i would take a lengthy pay cut to not risk my reputation having a board step in and tell me how to play.

I know absolutely nothing about Spanish law but surely this has to violate some financial law at the bare minimum right? Presumably also a criminal conspiracy if that’s a thing in Spanish law.
And course Pique is involved :smh::lol: Shocker.

Pique bro. He has sooooo much power I don’t think you guys understand.
Sounds like the chickens might finally come home to roost if this is the kind of evidence prosecutors are digging up. The recordings spell out a criminal conspiracy word for word, even with an acknowledgment that they’d be in trouble if this ever got out.

Sounds like the chickens might finally come home to roost if this is the kind of evidence prosecutors are digging up. The recordings spell out a criminal conspiracy word for word, even with an acknowledgment that they’d be in trouble if this ever got out.

Pshh, please.

No ones going to prison over football in Spain.

Especially not San Pique. Catalunya wouldn’t allow it.

They got Rubiales but that was after he went down already.

Hell of a stat to compare against
IMG_2857.png

Lookman opening up the scoring in the final :nerd:

Good ball from Zappacosta and great movement in the box and finish from Lookman

Back
Top Bottom