OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
From a Barça perspective btw…

I also think Xavi should stay. (Enrique said the same thing when I listened in the press conference on TUDN)

I understand it’s a crazy job to have with alot of pressure. But come on, he hasn’t been given the resources his predecessors have had.

Luis Enrique being the manager for both comebacks lol
Soon as the dust settles jape jape gonna be in here sucking off Luchos success likes he’s pep
I still can’t believe Porto sold Vitinha to PSG for only like €40M.

I remember coming in here being like “that’s it, what are your favorite clubs doing?”
Tbf I’m still waiting on Renato to come good.

my first time watching barcola. Dude was pretty good on the ball and made some nice crosses. I thought kolo Muani would fit good into the PSG squad but he doesn’t get any minutes and drops stinkers after stinkers when he does

Let’s chill and be honest for 2 mins here tho.

Dembele has had a terrible year at PSG.

Of course this makes up a lot because these were the biggest games against his former club and he became “hero status” - but we need more time before “redemption” articles. He still has much to prove.

I saw Micah Richards say something like “Wow! I used to be such a Premier League fan but I think I’m a bigger Champions League fan now! It’s such an amazing competition!!”

Like did he just figure this out bro? :lol:

This isn’t Luton Town or Ipswich. This is the best of the best of the whole continent.

These Englanders can be so deluded man :lol:

I read somewhere that the reason why the EPL doesnt give 2 damns about resting their teams for the UCL knockouts is because they dont care nearly as much about comps that aren’t domestic.

Pep complaining about Madrid having 9 days to prepare for the first leg of the UCL where they had to play 3 games in that same amount of time.

To the Brits the EPL is everything, you can flop out the group stage of the UCL, but if you win the Prem/FA Cup you had an amazing season.

The domestic self worth is so deluded

I saw Micah Richards say something like “Wow! I used to be such a Premier League fan but I think I’m a bigger Champions League fan now! It’s such an amazing competition!!”

Like did he just figure this out bro? :lol:

This isn’t Luton Town or Ipswich. This is the best of the best of the whole continent.

These Englanders can be so deluded man :lol:
Micah is NOT someone to take seriously

not reading this but this is a terrible way to frame it.

does the article mention the first years dembele was extremely unprofessional and barca literally did everything they could to get him on the same page?
they got him a personal chef and assistant to keep him on schedule and eating properly and to go to sleep on time. barca still stuck with him throughout all the injuries and the dembele you are seeing now is a result of all of barca's work. xavi turned his career around and still stuck by him when his agent and brother was a complete fool. barca never wanted him to leave and he publicly commited to barca then left. and even then barca let him leave amicably for 50.

the only revenge they should be talking about his the ones with the dumbass fans who turn on everyone. but they really dont matter
the players and staff all coddled him and supported him throughout all his injuries and shortcomings. go look at his record and numbers for barca. he barely played and came up short a lot of the time.

20240417_114501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom