OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I remember being a kid and a Brazil fan back in '98, was watching the finale at this guy's bar/restaurant. End of the game, both of us were crying while the whole fam/city was celebrating. Stayed with buddy for a bit, long enough for him to start feeling himself and spew some absolutely disgusting rhetoric to lil 10 years old Nick 😧

7-1 must've been like Xmas for Argentines man :lol:

this was one of the greatest footy days ever. 7-1 at your own crib in the WC semis

1664474108655.png

1664474124818.png

1664474164597.png

1664474216115.png

this was one of the greatest footy days ever. 7-1 at your own crib in the WC semis

1664474108655.png

1664474124818.png

1664474164597.png

1664474216115.png
Yea all of Brazil went into national mourning for weeks :lol::smh:

They were never gonna overcome that German machine with the squad they had especially after losing Lannisterinho but to go out like that at home might be one of the worst and most emphatic sporting L's of all time anywhere.

Yea all of Brazil went into national mourning for weeks :lol::smh:

They were never gonna overcome that German machine with the squad they had especially after losing Lannisterinho but to go out like that at home might be one of the worst and most emphatic sporting L's of all time anywhere.

yup 100%. I'm always seeing polls by papers and publications about #1 world cup moment and this one always wins :lol:

I know majority of people around my age (35-45) in Toronto area are Brazil fans because of the annoying Italians around here

I was happy that Camilo punished him. His flopping *** deserved to get hit, but wish he didnt knock him out of the WC.

DLB227AD24I6JDDPTE2EHF3AJQ.jpg

I know majority of people around my age (35-45) in Toronto area are Brazil fans because of the annoying Italians around here
There's sooo many Italian fans over here too :lol:

legit couldn't go anywhere summer 2021 without seeing the flags on cars all over.

Italian and Portuguese fans are overrepresented over here when it comes to the big European nations.

For everyone else you've got a ton of Brazil and French fans to go along with people repping their respective countries when they qualify. Likewise for when it's AFCON or Euro time :lol:. Got so many West and North Africans repping during those winters.

You also usually see a good number of South and Central American jerseys (Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Chile) whenever the WC rolls around.

Last edited:
As America’s oldest ally against those tea sipping, spice robbers while also being a fan of World Class Bugatti Kantegawds it’s gotta be

1664478241284.gif

1664478375866.gif

Every World Cup rooting experience the same for me

usmnt and then when they inevitably go out spend the rest of the tournament rooting/hoping for any and all African nations (Cameroon gets priority now cause of my girl) and when all of them go out whoever got the most black players left and if it’s thin on that whoever got a city player or two :lol:

Rinse and repeat

Im a little more extreme lol

With club teams, I dont care anyone can wear anything and a person can choose to wear whichever club they are following. People change allegiance with club teams all the time.

National teams now there where I get all obsessive and angry lol, because I always look at it like you cant change national team like how a player cant. I own a ton of national team kits and jackets from all over the world (but I also own a TON of Jamaica kits, I own the most Jamaican apparel on Earth privately) so I love to rock my jamaican ones and my other ones because I just love international football. I love going to a match and see people wear their whatever national team and going to World Cups make me appreciate the diversity of our sport.

In 2010 South Africa I always remember the first week where it was this sea of humanity and they were all wearing whatever kit of the country they represent. It was just so beautiful and almost kinda perfect. No matter who was playing (like I went to Denmark vs Netherlands first match) and you saw kits from all over the world....now im just running on lol

Whenever I go to an international match I ALWAYS WEAR A JAMAICA KIT, because im there to represent them.

Basically I just love seeing the different national team kits, and its like this fun weird obsession, so when I see people rocking a national team just because its popular or sexy (like a Brazil, Argentina or England) it kinda takes the fun away from attending these matches

It’s not even about when they win. (You won congrats. You have like 200 million people in football mad country - YOU SHOULD WIN.)

It’s when THEY LOSE. OMG bro.

The excuses upon excuses. The radical claims of “it’s rigged”. They’re terrible losers man. By far the worst I have ever encountered.
I’ve worked with soo many Brazilians over the years and I’ve always noticed that too. When ****s going their way it’s all good but when it’s not they turn into the biggest cry babies :lol: :lol:
I couldn’t wait for my next shift after that game

Colombian women > Brazilians too

Last edited:
All this talk really has me hoping we get a non-European world champ this time around :lol:

Been 20 years now, it's overdo.

I like Brazil and Argentina's chances better than anyone too heading into it
Was gonna say the other day that I hope a South American team wins even tho Chile didn’t even make it this time around :smh:

Back
Top Bottom