OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Missed most of the game today but saw the end. Garnacho was def a threat. Thought McSauce was going to tie it up there at the end.

Kane to Madrid so that they finally go on a trophy drought would be glorious.
SmartSelect_20230429_212247_Twitter.jpg

Sancho didn't have a serious injury right?

Had his best season in England so far despite missing months but he's blown real hot and cold often. Looks like a game wrecker at times but can dissappear for long stretches in others.

Think a big problem is that where he's looked his best and most comfortable, at RW, is where the club just invested heavily on Antony so he doesn't get too many chances there over the course of a season.

Garnacho is lowkey already the best winger at the club not named Rashford, got the phsyical tools and intangibles to become someone memorable.

The main thing next year for him will be learning how to put it all together for a full 60-90 consistently. Been an absolute menace off the bench but he's still got room to grow if he's gonna become an out and out starter.

All in all, at 18, he's got alot of promise as a regular matchwinner for United. Just need him to keep his foot down and use that hunger to continue improving year to year like the best players do. If he keeps that same fire that he has breaking through, the sky's the limit on what he can become imo

I wonder how they convinced Hazard to leave for less money.
He should retire.

Think he was the worst 7 since Ronaldo left, clearly beating out Mariano.
A combination of things, Carlo wouldn't speak to him, he was well liked in the locker room but is just a burden and it's still a lot of money he made.

Enzo, Ugarte, and Caicedo would be a tough midfield
I just hope we can get Caicedo but it’s looking unlikely :frown:

How much would Julian Alvarez cost knowing he just signed a new deal
60 mill take it or leave it. We paid around 20 mill before signing Haaland and kept him on loan at River Plate. I was hoping he'd be the heir to Aguero or become a winger but Haaland is just from another planet.

I have never seen Ugarte play, but I like what I hear about him. It’ll let Enzo go further up the field

In the praise of simplicity for the world I do like they wrote Manchester before the game even started
IMG_8297.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom