OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trent off the field for 3 months and he still lives rent free.

I wonder, was he at fault for all those goals we've conceded in the recent slide? Go watch the overlap interview where explains the high risk football in detail and the instructions they're given.

I am rooting for you guys to win tho. Hope you do.
We hold Kane to 0 and we have a chance. No Zinny means Gabriel won't be dragged wide constantly leaving Saliba alone in the middle. I'm optimistic.

But yeah Saka needs to be the man today. Without him putting in a 9/10 performance we're not going to create enough.

Convo I had with my brother yesterday as he saw me watch PSG versus Barcelona highlights, even though I saw the game already. And lightly explained the UCL format. “Best of the best in Europe”

“Oh damn, that’s intense. “

“Yeah it’s nothing but heavy hitters right now.”

“oh and what about the other team I saw that one time [by myself?]”

“Oh you mean Millwall? yeah they’re not in this tournament”:stoneface: :lol:

But were they in it? :lol:

No, they’re in the second division of England, so they’re nowhere near this.:lol:

Oh, I gotcha……… their stadium was effing disgusting:rofl:

Early but not as open as last one. Citeh still not living in the final third like they usual do. Good start from Madrid all things considered.

I didn’t know Ancelotti still smoked.

I swear man.

Smokers live long full lives in Europe, there is something going on here :lol:
I swear man I know Europeans and Asians that have smoked for like 85 years and still get up and out for anything. Idkwtf special ingredients are used, or what wild genetic resistance they have to smoking-related cancer, but its something else.

Maybe the generally less stressful lives and healthier food.

We here

IMG_1789.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom