OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
-Big sam needs to stay out of management.
???
I’m not going to suggest that his football is enjoyable but his track record speaks for itself. Generally he’s a miracle worker with some of the relegation avoidances he’s pulled off

My PL team of the season

Pope

Trippier Saliba Dias Ake

Saka De Bruyne Rodri Rashford

Haaland Kane

Odegaard was tough to leave out but had to make room for Kane. Shoutout Martinez, Shaw, Guimarães and Estupinan.

???
I’m not going to suggest that his football is enjoyable but his track record speaks for itself. Generally he’s a miracle worker with some of the relegation avoidances he’s pulled off
I think that’s not really the case though.. feel like his last few jobs have disproven this record.. he’s still living off past successes.

My PL team of the season

Pope

Trippier Saliba Dias Ake

Haaland Kane

Odegaard was tough to leave out but had to make room for Kane. Shoutout Martinez, Shaw, Guimarães and Estupinan.
Replace Rodri with Casemiro and not completely sold on pope. Feel like Allison was better.

United, pool or arsenal.

Feel like a toss up between rice, macallister and Caicedo.
MacAllister looks set for 'Pool.

Think Rice ends up at Arsenal but part of me feels like Uniteds interest in Mount is partly linked to him :lol:. That's Rice's bff :lol:

Would kill for Caicedo learning from Casemiro for a year or 2, he's got all the tools to be one of the best all action mids in the league for a long time

My issue is with Caicedo signing that new contract he kinda ****ed all suitors. He was already going for a huge fee now it’s gonna be astronomical with Brighton in Europe.

Of the three, he would be my choice hands down. Although in that fdj role I could see rice flourishing for us.

My PL team of the season

Pope

Trippier Saliba Dias Ake

Haaland Kane

Pope
White Saliba stones ake
Rodri KDB odegard
Kane Haaland Saka

All premier league second team

Ramsdale
Trippier Dias Gabriel Estupinan
Guimeris Casemrio caicedo
Salah toney Wilson

I really hope arsenal end up with Caicedo
Don’t really care for Rice but there’s way more smoke there

Jamie Vardy is another name we haven’t heard from in a while. He’s gotta leave Leicester now that they’re relegated.

Not too long ago Arsenal was going after Maddison and Tielemans. A year or two ago, a couple of pundits said it would be a setback for Maddison

Back
Top Bottom