OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nagelsmann with Henry as the Assistant is weird, why wouldn't Nagelsmann get to bring in his own people?

If Qatar wins the Utd bid, I can't see why thy would continue with the PSG project. Mbappe is gone after next season, already signaled a re-build needs to happen, Man Utd the brand >>>>>>>>>>PSG the brand.

They def want Henry to help control the locker room. Players love him - but as a coach idk

If dude was too young to earn respect at Bayern then i highly doubt it'll work in Paris

Shoutout to the legend Karim B on an all-time great career. I wish my man would have waited one more season though.

Levy is not trying to sell to us. Stay strong for one more season, Harry
IMG_0979.png

This Kane deal should really be 60-70 plus some add ons, 100 mill is ridiculous

The Kai deal moving quickly
It'd be much more worth it than Hazard which you guys didn't mind dropping 100m+ on with a year left on his deal :lol:

He guarantees you goals instantly which is the biggest thing needed rn with Benz gone.

60-70 is gonna be Havertz money

It'd be much more worth it than Hazard which you guys didn't mind dropping 100m+ on with a year left on his deal :lol:

He guarantees you goals instantly which is the biggest thing needed rn with Benz gone.

60-70 is gonna be Havertz money
How many years left on havertz? Didn’t they pay 80 mil? How they got him priced cheaper than mount lmfaooooo

That was a different time and Hazard was younger, doesn't mean repeat the same thing.
Its not the same thing though, Kane's on the top of his game. Only striker in Europe who came close to Haaland this season.

You guys freed up a ton of money just now too so fully expecting Flo to make a big splash. Bellingham, Havertz and Kane would be in line with that.

You replace a club legend like Benz with an elite star player, not a talent for the future or just a decent player.

Havertz gonna be a big waste of money. Especially if it’s with Kane.

Havertz gonna be a big waste of money. Especially if it’s with Kane.
Not a big fan of how teams use him at all but Flo has been hot for him since he was in Germany :lol:

Think Carlo could probably utilize him well though as a second striker or 10 if they roll with the young midfield next season

Not a big fan of how teams use him at all but Flo has been hot for him since he was in Germany :lol:

Think Carlo could probably utilize him well though as a second striker or 10 if they roll with the young midfield next season
gonna be a lot of players fighting for 3 positions but I’m all for it. Let us take valverde off their hands

Dodgy source but they're reporting what's been coming out of Italy and Portugal the last few days...

Would be just what the doctor ordered :lol:, especially a new no.1

Kai always looked best in a free role mostly operating from the right at Leverkusen. If he’s in a less intense league and not playing as a CF, I think he can be fine.

Just wait until you see what Spurs do with Kane money :lol:

What they did with the Bale money for reference

20230604_104930.jpg

Only Eriksen worked out
Their transfer policy at the time was to go after potential Liverpool targets. Only Eriksen and Son worked out for them. Lamela too(kinda) cause he was a super sub due to his consistent injuries. But he saved many of games for them.

Back
Top Bottom