OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Y’all know better than to try and argue with coupe about anything United… he’s a much bigger fan.

With all the traveling/foreign fans, it would be damn near impossible to get old trafford empty. Same with any well supported club in England. You think ppl who saved up their entire life are gonna throw away that experience? I expect to see a full house on Monday, however, I would think the protest is gonna be large. This is the most amount of chatter we’ve seen around a possible sale, nows the time to add more pressure.
M

"Lannisterinho"
original (1).gif

He should be rightly pissed :lol:

He wanted to move all summer and they asked for 80m max only to turn it down after getting it effectively pricing him out.

Adding another Brazilian to the mix probably has him even more ready to move

Casemiro changes nothing.. I’ll refer everyone to cr7, Sancho, varane, di maria, Pogba and the millions of pounds spent foolishly. We need an entire new infrastructure, starting with the owners.. until then, it’s gonna be the same bull****.

Casemiro changes nothing.. I’ll refer everyone to cr7, Sancho, varane, di maria, Pogba and the millions of pounds spent foolishly. We need an entire new infrastructure, starting with the owners.. until then, it’s gonna be the same bull****.
giphy.gif

Before I move on. I still struggle with understanding the business model of the glazers. They obviously want to take out as much revenue as possible from the club annually. To maximize this number you need the club to be successful to warrant the interest of sponsors. There is no doubt the club has spent (it’s own money!), however as business men wouldn’t you start questioning why the investment hasn’t led to success? Especially considering you invested very little of the clubs money before (with a competent manager/ceo) and won leagues and ucls. You would think this would result in some serious questions asked of the ppl you have in charge, if they couldn’t explain. You bring in an outside agency to analyze the issues. You then replace the idiots with more sound performers. There is no reason clubs with a quarter of our revenue and commercial strength to operate 4 times more effective. How they have been successful in any other arena as business men is beyond me. Really makes me feel they rode the coattails of their father.

So does Casemiro still have to play with Maguire and Shaw behind him and one of Fred or McTominay beside him?

ETH started off on a terrible note placing Maguire as Captain for literally no reason.

Either that came from upstairs or he was shockingly naive.

And you guys are saying that Maguire is going to be benched now? I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom