OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don’t understand the Haland and KDB substitutions tho.

You can’t take Haaland off he just needs one opportunity. Covers so much space.

You can’t take KDB off because he’s one of the best penalty kickers in the planet.
pep is kinda dumb tbh
tactically haaland just standign in the 6 yard box puts so much pressure on the game

Anyone peep da commentator talk about Kovacic and Ukraine after he missed da pen? Nasty work very nasty 🤮 work.

Silva was amazing up until the PK

That’s how the game is man.

And sometimes the worst player on the field makes an amazing PK.

Penalties are so stupid but there is no other alternative that can justify playing longer.

The players are basically dead. They haven’t been able to figure it out in 125 years.

Ultimately I’m not upset as I couldn’t been we played well just missed that extra bit on the day.

Now defend the league and FA Cup

need these 2 weeks to fly by. ready for the semis

1713392377912.png

dembele was literally better than him against barca both legs
Obviously still need your squad to show up to win but that doesn't mean he's the guy now :lol:

Those 2 goals make up his total of 3 for the season, he's been a great playmaker in the league though.

Mbappe's almost at 50, CL top scorer too, being in and out of the starting lineup since the new year and they wouldn't have gotten this far without his goals to begin with.

Coupé It Coupé It what happened to your man?

Hasn’t played well.

Out and out strikers go thru these things all the time.

Thought it was ridiculous to sub him today tho. Especially in ET.

My man tho? Idk about that :lol: .

I like his old school striker capabilities and I stick up for my tall guys playing a short guys game. Always.

All you gotta do is just get ode out the game, double up on Saka and we lack any type of cutting edge. Press at the halfway line and we’re cooked

City out now, thats the league gone for sure. Tough *** away game against wolves this weekend too

Smh United or Chelsea could end up with a trophy before Arsenal again :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom