OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fireworks in the Hammers - Leverkusen match

Tensions are boiling over and it's looking like a fight is about to break out in midfield

Now the Hammers crowd is supercharged with the Hammers up a goal and only down 1 on aggregate...:nerd:

Rain and some hail in the Roma-Milan game

If anybody can take down Xabi Alonso it’s obviously Moyes

I never stopped believing :pimp:
1.2m was a ripoff when this card came out tbh but the potential with Power Shot+ was irresistible
IMG_6129.jpeg

West Ham played amazing in the first half, they were 100% the better team

After halftime though...it's been business as usual :lol:

Leverkusen are back in full control and have been dominating the play after the introductions of Frimpong and Boniface.

Looking real unlikely that the Hammers are gonna tie it up on aggregate. Bayer's had the lions share of chances this half.

Leverkusen really are destined man :lol: :sick:

Just tied it up in the 89th minute to probably keep their unbeaten streak alive

Damn Boniface had the winner on his foot in the box just now but he blasted it over the crossbar.

Probably gonna have to settle for the draw while still advancing 3-1 on aggregate

Milan deserve to lose today. No hunger or desire. Dudes just going through the motions like it was a pickup game

Eddie and Reiss need to leave this summer. Both make zero impact on games. No idea why they gave Reiss 100k a week
ESR can go too if arteta sees it that way
I assume it’s a wrap for Zin once timber is back

Been saying it since last summer. Need a goal scorer, backups for Ode and Saka, replacements for Jorginho and Partey and some defenders.
Big summer ahead, we need to win something next year. Carabao or whatever. But artetas cup competition record is disgusting

Eddie needs to go. I know people have been talking about Isak, Sesko, etc but at the end of the day we really can’t do worse than Eddie. Take that 30m or whatever. Nelson had potential. But he’s injury prone and has not progressed at all. Always wanted to seem him do well tho. They gotta get busy this summer window

Back
Top Bottom