OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I know the super league is evil and tuning the purity of the game, not trying to deny that. But the writing is on the wall for the Italian and Spanish teams longterm. If the biggest teams in those countries are on the brink of financial insolvency (Barca & Juve), not sure how one can think it’ll just be fine. Especially with the geopolitical situation in Europe also getting worse by the day.

The American money and eyes are only going to coming and unfortunately that gives the English such a big advantage. Da Prem is only going to continue to distance it self from the rest of Europe as time goes along.

They’ll be fine. If they survived Calciopoli they can survive anything. They’re the biggest club in the country. Too big to fail
Yeah, you're right. Italy's run by VERY FINE PEOPLE now so the oligarchs will probably get a slap on the wrist. And the fans might get hit with higher ticket prices next season.

Just saw that Aliou Cisse makes $40k yearly to be the Senegal coach. Senegal needs to pay that man what he’s worth.

I posted this in the wc thread then I realized no one probably knew who that was…

Sms sucks b

I posted this in the wc thread then I realized no one probably knew who that was…

Sms sucks b
I remember I was telling one of my boys years ago in college he was gonna be the white Pogba.

I’m grateful he don’t bring it up as much as he could when we all talk ball :lol:

Back
Top Bottom