OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We been linked with Enzo for a few years, if we had non eu spots at the time he probably would've have be signed. So it's logical that his name is reappearing with us.

JFD gets some stuff right but when he's wrong, he likes to be loud wrong.

He also says Enzo Fernandez is your guys Bellingham alternative.

Recently he got the Casemiro signing right before anyone iirc but who knows :lol:

Just hasn't been much smoke regarding any other club making a move besides *Al-Naasr

Bruh….

José Félix Sanchez has been DONE out here. Finished.

There is nothing he can do to overcome what he did/said with the Mbappe transfer saga.

CR7 very well may go to Saudi - but it won’t be for JFS to know.

JFS is just running around out here doing nothing

I understand the ridiculous bags being offered but both Messi and Ron ending up in Saudi would be kinda sad tbh

Wonder how good little Cristianinho is. How’d he do for the United youth teams?

rolaholic rolaholic or anyone know? Is he nice?

Poor kid is going to hate living and playing in Saudi.

Its been joked that losing him at the academy would be a bigger loss than losing his Pops :lol:. He's apparently pretty nice actually. Very skilled technically for his age which I guess shouldn't be a surprise.

Also seems a natural goal scorer too with like 15 in 7 matches, and he had a ridiculous scoring record at Juves academy too.

I wonder though if he'll stay for the rest of the season at the academy or the short term future or if he'll have to pack his bags too.

Might be a big step down though going from big Euro club academies to Al-Naasr but I'm sure he'd still have access to elite coaching regardless.

Been cool seeing him and Kai Rooney in the same team together.

Its been joked that losing him at the academy would be a bigger loss than losing his Pops :lol:. He's apparently pretty nice actually. Very skilled technically for his age which I guess shouldn't be a surprise.

Also seems a natural goal scorer too with like 15 in 7 matches, and he had a ridiculous scoring record at Juves academy too.

I wonder though if he'll stay for the rest of the season at the academy or the short term future or if he'll have to pack his bags too.

Might be a big step down though going from big Euro club academies to Al-Naasr but I'm sure he'd still have access to elite coaching regardless.

Been cool seeing him and Kai Rooney in the same team together.

I made that joke when CR7 left Juve. When I saw a bunch of videos of Cristianinho at Juve I pointed out that “Juve F’ed up because they could be losing two Ronaldos”.

But I haven’t seen much from of him at United. So I wasn’t sure if he was doing his thing there or not. Thanks.

If he’s that talented and has a potential future - then Ronaldo can’t bring little Cris to Saudi. Ronaldo of all people has/should know this. He left at 13.

Kinda wild that amidst the Ron rumors, Al-Naasr currently have the likes of Aboubakar, Luiz Gustavo, Talisca and Ospina in their team :lol: :wow:

Kinda wild that amidst the Ron rumors, Al-Naasr currently have the likes of Aboubakar, Luiz Gustavo, Talisca and Ospina in their team :lol: :wow:

Aboubakar had to leave Porto because we don’t have enough money to pay big salaries, especially past a certain age.

He played a few years at Besiktas where he got paid better but he never got that dream move to a bigger club to get himself really paid.

Im sure he’s making good money now in Saudi. Good for him.

I made that joke when CR7 left Juve. When I saw a bunch of videos of Cristianinho at Juve I pointed out that “Juve F’ed up because they could be losing two Ronaldos”.

But I haven’t seen much from of him at United. So I wasn’t sure if he was doing his thing there or not. Thanks.

If he’s that talented and has a potential future - then Ronaldo can’t bring little Cris to Saudi. Ronaldo of all people has/should know this. He left at 13.

Doubt he’d move all his family to Saudi Arabia, probably works in to the contract access to the jet to fly to his family constantly. He’d be silly to take Cris Jr out of ManU’s academy if he wants him to be a serious footballer in the future.

Figured it’d be like what Marcelo’s doing. He plays in Greece but left his boy in Madrid playing for La Cantera.

Doubt he’d move all his family to Saudi Arabia, probably works in to the contract access to the jet to fly to his family constantly. He’d be silly to take Cris Jr out of ManU’s academy if he wants him to be a serious footballer in the future.

Figured it’d be like what Marcelo’s doing. He plays in Greece but left his boy in Madrid playing for La Cantera.

Um I don’t think United’s academy is that great tho. This isn’t me bantering them either.

I’d rather Cristianinho go to Sporting academy. They produce man. Best club in Portugal is producing players.

Um I don’t think United’s academy is that great tho. This isn’t me bantering them either.

I’d rather Cristianinho go to Sporting academy. They produce man. Best club in Portugal is producing players.

That might also be a good move. Saw a report that all his cars had moved from Manchester to Portugal.

Back
Top Bottom