OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Boehly will learn his lesson about the european transfer market being an american first timer soon enough. but for now lets reap the benefits :lol:

Also I've never understand that dance or reason behind it Ramires but I love you forever:lol:

I think we will be fine. We got what we needed the mostly. I figure that the club will focus on selling players, buy a goalkeeper and wonderkids after this January window

Boehly is spending like a kid playing FIFA manager mode with unlimited funds

IMG_0068.width-600.jpg

its always the silent transfers that make the biggest impact. watch Badiashile become bigger than Koulibaly. Zakaria coming in for Gallagher whom of which both are filling in for Kante. Kova been pulling hella weigh in CM. Chukwemka has shine in him as well. They got fight in them and I respect that. That what needs to change in the club. got too comfortable.

We just need a body in midfield in case anyones out. If it’s for the low he’d be good enough. That’s why Caicedo would be a great pickup, he’d be for the future and for now
I’m cool with El Neny but it looks like he might be out long term. Lokonga is clearly not ready
I get your point but personally I'm not a fan of this pickup. Is Jorginho better than Lokonga and probably El Neny? Sure but my thing is Arsenal have the funds if they were prepared to bid 70M's (which is too much imo) for Caicedo, so to give up on that and settle for a Jorginho who's days are behind him is wild to me.

Last edited:

What are Inter doing to replace Skriniar?

Apparently they wanted Lindelof but got told no, would tell em they can have slabhead...

its always the silent transfers that make the biggest impact. watch Badiashile become bigger than Koulibaly. Zakaria coming in for Gallagher whom of which both are filling in for Kante. Kova been pulling hella weigh in CM. Chukwemka has shine in him as well. They got fight in them and I respect that. That what needs to change in the club. got too comfortable.
You expecting Mukiele to have a bigger impact than Mudryk in that same vain?

I'm not expecting but either way if either or have a bigger impact its win-win in chelsea's book. If the player doesn't turn out to be the money's worth lesson learned on Boehly :lol:

The Cancelo thing is a surprise. Def gonna need some help with depth given Walker's injury record. And I guess Ake is a left back now?

There were times where i feel like pep gave Cancelo freedom when he was "on". But he would def get forward a ton and leave room in behind. It is kind of hard to watch him leave because when he was playing at his peak he was a difference maker out there. Literally creating attacks from the right back position was fun to watch. But not totally surprised that once pep wanted a different system and cancelo may have had to stay home a little bit more or fill in the center midfield instead of on the touch line he could be a liability. He is def a free spirit out

seems like an unnecessary move. good for ziyech to get his bag from psg though

I think Mbappe is doing this for his buddy Hakimi :lol:

It'd be great to see Ziyech and Hakimi to play together tho

Always thought Ziyech plays the best at right inside forward/RM than winger

No way you'd sell your best player to a title rival when you're sitting in 1st place :lol:

Sounds like this might be the end of Miedema's time in London if Edu and Jonas are going after Russo? Hopefully it's just to provide competition and get them both playing up front together.

Yea nah Chelsea talking about like 20m for Jorginho, I’m good :lol: if it was 5-10 then yea

Back
Top Bottom