OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Naglesmann going full youth with a team building exercise of everyone skateboarding thru the hood filming with a fish eye lens

I feel like southgate only sees him as a wide option.. speaking of what is everyones front 3 for england?
If it’s to get as many of your best players on the pitch while it making sense tactically

Foden Kane Saka

was pumped for this but might have to pass if the name is that low

1710860549456.png
:sick: They letting fanatics do the printing too ?

Benz is open to playing at the Paris Olympics this summer, might be a nice consolation for them after it was reported that Real won't allow any of their players to so that means no Mbappe like Henry wanted originally.

Last edited:
If it’s to get as many of your best players on the pitch while it making sense tactically

Foden Kane Saka
I know Foden has played on the left a few times this season, but him on the left would be such a waste and would be reminiscent of when they tried to play Scholes, Gerrard and Lampard in the same XI.

If he is set on playing Foden and Saka I think he’ll either go 4-3-3 and have Foden and Bellingham as 8s (bad idea imo) or 4-2-3-1 and have Foden as AM with Bellingham in the two with Rice. That one works better (as long as Bellingham sticks to his role) but you’re moving your second biggest goal threat away from goal. I think the most functional midfield they could put out would be Mainoo and Rice in a two with Bellingham as the AM. Foden and Saka would just have to fight it out for that spot on the right.

On the left I think he continues to start Rashford. Gordon got a call up so if he impresses he may be in contention with Jack for the backup spot.

Man England are stacked. Can palmer play on the left? I love rashy but I don’t think he gets a guarantee start, jack could get a shout. Think right side is open to whoever is in form come end of season.

Man England are stacked. Can palmer play on the left? I love rashy but I don’t think he gets a guarantee start, jack could get a shout. Think right side is open to whoever is in form come end of season.

I mean he can, but you’re taking away his shooting if he’s on the left. The attack is loaded. Maddison, Watkins, Bowen, Jack, Toney, Gordon, Palmer. Some good players going to get left at home.

Back
Top Bottom