OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hope we also retain Mendy. Fran Garcia’s cluelessness regarding his own defensive responsibilities has made Mendy look like the better potential backup for when Davies misses matches

Edit: if we’re successful with landing our targets
1711061164464.png

Nike losing a big amount of franchise players in order to cut cost and somehow break up Adidas and Germany is so bizarre to me

Do you guys get the authentic or swingman/replica version of your kits?

Seeing as how the manufacturers have recently began making the Authentic versions vastly different than their cheaper alternatives i’ve been buying Authentic for Madrid.

Btw this is just NOT a good look for Brazil’s new kit

CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 basically the authentics are more comfortable for the players who they’re designed for. They’re out there running 10km a game.

And the Collectors I’m sure want the Authentic.

But it’s not worth it if you’re going to wear it.

Seeing as how the manufacturers have recently began making the Authentic versions vastly different than their cheaper alternatives i’ve been buying Authentic for Madrid.

Btw this is just NOT a good look for Brazil’s new kit

Does Adidas heat stamp the badges in the authentics too?

this is wild lame. ligue mcdonald’s thinks their domestic matches are too competitive so they are postponing them to give them better chances in europe

La Liga should take notes instead of regularly pitting their top 3 against each other right before or after a midweek CL ko tie

Back
Top Bottom