OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Lucho in the Barca dressing room post-match

hazard.jpg

Lmfaooo already won a World Cup. Scored a hat trick in the follow up final… haaland do that?
i think he’s just referring to mbappe escaping slander here on nt. hes right. he was ghost in the psg final vs bayern too and he escaped the slander. usually you have the usuals who would be really loud at a performance like this. but they aren’t.

Lmfaooo already won a World Cup. Scored a hat trick in the follow up final… haaland do that?
Be honest with yourself. Those French Squads are stacked. I'm not taking away from his ability, but what makes the great one's shine is when they show it against big opposition.

Be honest with yourself. Those French Squads are stacked. I'm not taking away from his ability, but what makes the great one's shine is when they show it against big opposition.
Their Qatar squad wasn't nearly as stacked, they limped into that tourney in terrible form too after crushing out early in the Euros the year before.

Might be something to recently drafting in and out games lately, rarely playing a full match recently might have an effect, but he's not catching as much heat because he's got credit in his bank.

I still remember the hat trick he had at the Camp Nou to knock them out and his scoring record against the best teams in Europe and in matches away at iconic venues is right up there with anyone.

Their Qatar squad wasn't nearly as stacked, they limped into that tourney in terrible form too after crushing out early in the Euros the year before.

Might be something to recently drafting in and out games lately, rarely playing a full match recently might have an effect, but he's not catching as much heat because he's got credit in his bank.

I still remember the hat trick he had at the Camp Nou to knock them out and his scoring record against the best teams in Europe and in matches away at iconic venues is right up there with anyone.
Nah, in the final against Bayern he was ghost. But they blamed the best PSG player on the pitch(Neymar). They blamed Messi at times too last year. There's a reason why PSG had to keep building from the right side of the pitch in the match tonight.

How many champions league would Mbappe win if he played for Norway?

How many champions leagues titles does Mbappe have?

it’s also funny how people act like Haaland’s Dortmund career didn’t happen, like he didn’t have a couple crazy runs with lots of goals but they try to paint this picture of him as being so limited.

How many champions league would Mbappe win if he played for Norway?

How many champions leagues titles does Mbappe have?

it’s also funny how people act like Haaland’s Dortmund career didn’t happen, like he didn’t have a couple crazy runs with lots of goals but they try to paint this picture of him as being so limited.
lmfaoooooooooo

Serie A used to be different gravy man….

And this isnt even as good as when Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Del Piero, and Pirlo were in their primes

Back
Top Bottom