OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Screenshot_20230521_092304_Cupace.jpg

Man I said this in the Porto CL matchup.

There is just something missing with this Arsenal team.

It’s probably a striker but sometimes I feel like it has to be a game changer. Just one dude who can overpower and get buy everyone and create, no matter what.

Man I said this in the Porto CL matchup.

There is just something missing with this Arsenal team.

It’s probably a striker but sometimes I feel like it has to be a game changer. Just one dude who can overpower and get buy everyone and create, no matter what.

Didn’t get to see the match but we knew Villa weren’t going to be a walk in the park. Not sure what happened today.

But we are close and not yet where we need to be. Part of that, I think is definitely not having a top striker. We need an attacker with some bite to him. Look at who we have, Eddie and G. Jesus, they ain’t got that dog in them.

I watched that Leverkusen match and the vibes were amazing.
Wirtz is absolutely incredible and he spiced up his game a lil extra for today.
The whole squad works together like a well oiled machine, all while playing exciting football.

Surely this has to be the greatest feat for a Manager? It’s Alonso’s first real season as a manager and he took a club that was relentlessly mocked as Neverkusen due to not winning anything or snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Out of all clubs, he took them to an insane unbeaten run that could still grow, and already won the league mathematically.
Obviously the top managers have had bigger accomplishments but I’m not sure if any manager achieved something like this in their first season in charge of a club.

I’d love to see what Alonso can do in the CL next season if Leverkusen or himself don’t get raided by other clubs.

Last edited:
These cheating ****s really going to win it again :smh:
IMG_1158.gif
Since we’re obviously not winning it, anything but Arsenal winning the league is fine by me.
One of my closest friends is a Gunner and he’d definitely roast me relentlessly if Arsenal won the title.

And there’s the season

noskey noskey cs02132 cs02132 and whoever else supports Arsenal here:
Don’t get me wrong, I see Spurs - Arsenal as a classic fierce rivalry and don’t want to see you well and winning. I assume that feeling is mutual.

My real unbridled hatred is reserved for state-funded Abu Dhabi United Group. My bad, I meant to say Man City.
All due respect to the City players and Pep getting the best out of his players consistently.

But those 115 charges at long last finally make it to a courtoom after a flood of delay tactics, every, I look at City’s silverware with an asterisk in the back of my head.
Especially with how stacked their bench is compared to everyone else, Could be great business, or it could be great business with a little help from allegedly massively inflating non-existent sponsorships, …

Back
Top Bottom