OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hasn’t played well.

Out and out strikers go thru these things all the time.

Thought it was ridiculous to sub him today tho. Especially in ET.

My man tho? Idk about that :lol: .

I like his old school striker capabilities and I stick up for my tall guys playing a short guys game. Always.
i think u gotta keep him in
if he gets one chance that he converts the whole game changes
no one else i'd rather have at that position then haaland

As a pessimist i knew it was over when it was going to Pens. Lunin actually really good at penalties and City didn't have the takers. Kova wasn't it...Bernardo I expected better but well played by Lunin really.

This one hurts a little because its the quarterfinals. Feels early even though really they lost to the best team in Spain. Hats off to Real for their mentality. These are the games where you need the subs to step up and do something. The game was begging for Doku to be an impact at the end running at tired legs. But again speaks to the RM mentality of just locking it down.

It’s funny people kept saying the fans threw off Bernardo but it was obvious he meant to go middle even in real time. He tried playing a mind game of rushing the PK once he was able to take it to hope Lunin would panic and leap. The fans holding the ball didn’t affect him.

sheesh. I'm surprised he never talked about this before. so foul to do to a legend of the game and on his birthday too :smh:

sheesh. I'm surprised he never talked about this before. so foul to do to a legend of the game and on his birthday too :smh:

While i don't agree with his treatment.. i do remember stories around that time of the club questioning his commitment to rehabilitation due to his constant travel to watch his girl play tennis.. I'm sure that plus his wages... created an environment where they were trying to force him out... again.. not cool and not an excuse but some context.

Back
Top Bottom