OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
he makes pk’s so much more entertaining too
and it’s not likes gaining an advantage. theres literally tens of thousands of people screaming and taunting.

All he did to the Lille crowd was shush them and he did a double fist pump. Hardly anything offensive. He danced with his teammates after they clinched the next round. Keep in mind that Lille fans jeered him the entire time…

IMB_aPK02E.gif

:lol:

can't believe man city really lost with all that talent :lol:
They have a history of underperforming in the CL, relative to their talent.
Even we managed to beat them on our way to the CL final despite our horrendous domestic form past January that season.
Before they got their treble, it felt to me like Pep had a bad habit over overthinking his CL gameplan and trying out some weird **** that no one asked for.
Now they seem to have gotten past that, it's just that Madrid's defense outclassed their attack and Madrid had the upperhand by far in both penalty takers and their hopes of saving a pk.

They win the CL and it's probably his.

Same for Mbappe if P$G do it and maybe Kane too if Bayern do :lol:

Euros will play a big role in voting too even if RM win the 15th. It does basically eliminate Kane from contention though since if Kane wins a Euro Belli obviously would have that on his resume + the league double.

Euros will play a big role in voting too even if RM win the 15th. It does basically eliminate Kane from contention though since if Kane wins a Euro Belli obviously would have that on his resume + the league double.

I talked to Champ the other day.

He wanted me to tell his fellow RM guys “jobs not finished”

Just saying. I forgot to post that. Don’t get ahead of yourselves RM fans.

Plus come on, England winning an international trophy? Be serious. What are doing right now? Coming up with fairy tales on a Friday?

I talked to Champ the other day.

He wanted me to tell his fellow RM guys “jobs not finished”

Just saying. I forgot to post that. Don’t get ahead of yourselves RM fans.

Plus come on, England winning an international trophy? Be serious. What are doing right now? Coming up with fairy tales on a Friday?
IT’S COMING HOME IT’S COMING FOOTBALL’S COMING HOME SWEEEEET CAROLINE

Not sure what you’re trying to get at. Gonzalo Montiel, who hit the Cup winning PK, is struggling to find a place on Nottingham Forest’s first team. France was the more talented side and practically got ran off the field for the first 70 minutes of that final. Even after they managed to force extra time and PKs, they let Emi get in their heads. They must be mental midgets to let a “chihuahua” do that to them.

Just take the L and move on.
giphy.gif
That was France's B team my guy

Pretty much down to Euros and honestly its either Mbappe or Bellingham at this point

Back
Top Bottom