OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xavi and bunch of kids walked the league
that’s why madrid need midfield reinforcements. kroos and madrid can’t play full szns. it’s about damn time. i didn’t think touchameni would look so dry though

Of course West Ham plays like they're a relegation side against City, but against Arsenal they're prime ****ing United :rolleyes

Are you surprised knowing how many Mexican-American kids the USSF let slip through the cracks? I'm not :lol:

Nope, not at all, still embarrassing though. One of my best friends cousins is currently with USMNT but his younger bro been getting calls from both camps. If El Salvador came calling for me I'd probably dip. Yeah they suck, but at least you know what you're going to get instead of these false promises and hope pushed by USSF.

Loser behavior as usual.

Wednesday afternoon/early evening. No work, errands,family, or friends to deal with. Instead they’re making the journey to the gated suburbs to harass someone instead.

Isn’t there an actual important protest they should be hitting up right now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom