OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

20230504_090911.png

How in the world did MLS teams become so valuable when the league itself still isn't anywhere near as popular as these European leagues??

Is it simply geography/wealth of the domestic market?

You don't see the value of those MLS teams on the pitch. I wouldn't be shocked if they're cooking the books at the MLS offices.

They’ve wanted Neymar gone since before Messi was even there. Gave him another shot. Another disappointment.

PSG are making the right moves towards a culture shift by hiring Campos. It’s barely been a year. If he had his way Neymar would have been gone last Summer.

No one knows players and talent more than Campos. You can see what he did with Monaco and Lille. He’s know French Ligue players like the back of his hand.

The only question I have is “how much power does Campos really have?”. We’ll see but the steps have been made. Give it time now. Ultras need to understand that too.
Campos basically has this summer to fix that squad, with the returning players and current group of midfielders, good luck.

Dont really rate Ferran but cool to see Villa really stepping up their ambition after how good they've become under Emery.

Bringing in Alemany to run their recruitment could be a coup long term

Napoli just need a point against Udinese to clinch the Scudetti today.

It's a shame they couldn't do it in front of the Maradona crowd over the weekend, feels like the last 2 winners have clinched away from home too

that weak that the public versions doesnt come with the crest. that's the whole point. people would want the crests.

anybody ever order the nikeid air max 90s during the 2010 world cup? or was it 2014? still kicking myself for not getting one.

air-max-90-nikeid-national-pack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom