OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A quick encroachment review and retake. Talk about quick saving n reloading in real life.

They really hate Mou

Well damn :lol:

Probably not wrong but kinda wild hearing a teammate saying it about another teammate publicly

20230531_182106.jpg
20230531_182110.jpg

It’s crazy how far you can make it if you’re English.

“Oh United can’t spend money”

MFer they’re about to drop 50 plus million on Mount. Mason Mount.

We are now living in a ridiculously STUPID age of Football if Englanders are going for 4-6x their worth.

It’s crazy how far you can make it if you’re English.

“Oh United can’t spend money”

MFer they’re about to drop 50 plus million on Mount. Mason Mount.

I haven’t seen a fee quoted. Where you getting this number?

I haven’t seen a fee quoted. Where you getting this number?

That’s what the reports were saying last week when you said you didn’t believe Mount was coming.

And here we are. :lol:

Go find them, your own people put them out and we’re running with it.

That’s what the reports were saying last week when you said you didn’t believe Mount was coming.

And here we are. :lol:

Go find them, your own people put them out and we’re running with it.
Aka you don’t have any …got it. He has a year left on his contract but I’m assuming you know that too. I would pray we don’t pay 50 for a guy with a year left. Wouldn’t make sense considering our budget. Your own people? You mean journalist? You really just be saying anything lately huh?

Damn you realize that’s from a journalist at the daily mail right. That price. Same people saying United agreed with fdj all last summer. No one knows **** when it comes to United. I’m not sure how you’ve survived life being this gullible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom