OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This really was the make or break moment for his legacy

Did everything there and they were so close to advancing only for the defenders to fall asleep at the back and pull one of the worst chokes we've seen on that stage recently :smh:

Neymar can be back rather quickly just as long as he’s committed.

Use that popcorn as fuel. Comeback stronger.

It’s not like his game is predicated on his athleticism.

Aside from the Neymar injury that took the headlines…

I really wonder of Ancelotti can save this Brazil national team because they are in peril.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Brazilians so angry at the national team before.

SmartSelect_20231019_015053_Yuzu Browser.jpg

Mbappe is not gonna be there. That's the main attraction
the numbers aren't good now compared to last szn
mbappe isn't saving this league either way. psg lost millions of followers when messi left.

maybe the Marseille takeover would inject some new life in it but the french fans are so self destructive.

bayern been hustling backwards lately
no wonder why kimmich wants to leave

pretty disingenuous "reporting" from fab to not post the real story. he's training individually cause he got injured during international break and isn't fit to do 11 v 11. there's video of him smiling and laughing with everyone today at the training grounds

As an Italian, nothing feels more Italian then some one threatening to break your legs over gambling debts

I also thing the ceiling is too high for Mudryk to give up on him yet. His speed is elite. They need his decision making to come along but i still think he is a top top potential talent

As an Italian, nothing feels more Italian then some one threatening to break your legs over gambling debts

I also thing the ceiling is too high for Mudryk to give up on him yet. His speed is elite. They need his decision making to come along but i still think he is a top top potential talent
I know the leg breaking threat is obviously specifically because he's a footballer but upon reading that I immediately imagined an Italian mafia scene :lol:

I can't tell if they're trying to add insult to injury, or what's going on here. Saw this earlier and the longer I looked at it the funnier it got.

I Don't think Al-Hilal did it on purpose because they spent bread on him but it is funny AF considering Neymar is injury prone

Back
Top Bottom