OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to get this off my chest after the united game

Rashford sucks. Mans is not a striker and plays timid and doesn't have the killer instinct.

Lindeloff should've been sold 4-5 seasons ago.

Antony is the most fraudulent Brasilian I've ever seen. Mans gotta be Venezuelan or some shhh

Onana needs to stop being cute with the ball in the back and just clear it. Son wants to be an outfield player instead of a goalie. That third goal was his fault
lindeloff is so bad

I just watched that incident back and it wouldn’t fall into what we were talking about. Walker actually clips his foot, it wasn’t the pull back that made him go down. Missed it in real time.
This is true I think looking back very few noticed the coming together at the legs. Still not enough for me to warrant a foul we saw other instances with similar level of contact the ref let go too that’s just football sometimes. Not every coming together is a foul and I like it when refs call them like that and consistent with that in the game and they where today all I can ask.

The ref of that Madrid Valencia game needs to be away from the game of football. He has business officiating any games.

Still one of the worst calls I've ever seen anywhere, he really waited until the ball was crossed into the box to blow the whistle...

No clue how they haven't addressed that yet

Still one of the worst calls I've ever seen anywhere, he really waited until the ball was crossed into the box to blow the whistle...

No clue how they haven't addressed that yet

Because…

1709563923353.jpeg

Need to get this off my chest after the united game

Rashford sucks. Mans is not a striker and plays timid and doesn't have the killer instinct.

Lindeloff should've been sold 4-5 seasons ago.

Antony is the most fraudulent Brasilian I've ever seen. Mans gotta be Venezuelan or some shhh

Onana needs to stop being cute with the ball in the back and just clear it. Son wants to be an outfield player instead of a goalie. That third goal was his fault
I agree with everything except for Onana.. was our best player yesterday by a mile

I love rashy but hes too much of a luxury player. To make it worse he's not scoring 30 goals this year to make it worth it. The modern game requires way more from your front players especially when you are trying to squeze the opposition through a press.. they (him and bruno) do it for the first 10-20 mins and then they call it a day. Bruno is old and never been quick, i get it.. but rashy has no excuse. Between them refusing to press and a backline that has to sit back cuz they old/slow.. its no wonder why we look so open. If only we didnt spend 100 mil on a r winger and instead bought 2-3 players who can actually perform these roles.

Rash under Pep/Klopp would have been a menace. Top talent who lacked the dog to get to the next level and never had the right coaching/structure to push him.

Missed the chance to sell him the past couple years probably stuck with him and his wage structure at this point unless PSG are still suckers.

Please get the Blades out of the league asap, just a waste of a fixture for every other team in the league

Back
Top Bottom