OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How that country hasn't gotten the Russia treatment from UEFA and other institutions yet is crazy...

1710196004497.gif

Caught the Pool/Citeh game replay last night.

Luis Diaz had like 3-4 easy chances to score and wasted them

I think we can all safely assume “the big 6” is based largely on money and and not so much a rich history or trophy collection. Unless they’re just that appreciative of Spurs becoming regulars in the top 4 :lol:

Chelsea has every right to be in the big 6 but it’s still funny that one of those ‘Big 6’ clubs is currently in 11th place on the league table. :smh::lol:

For all the gripes I’ve had with Levy, it’s honestly amazing how drastically the club grew in every aspect but especially financially.
We now have a true state of the art stadium and we rake in the 3rd most matchday revenue out of any club in Europe
IMG_5979.jpeg

Last edited:
since our resident saudi arabian propagandist has failed to report i will

ronaldo and the super team al nasir has lost every single competition they have participated in since he joined and just crashed out of the champions league with a complete stinker.

WAKEEEEEED UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

TODAYYYYYY IS THE DAYYYY ARSENALLLLLLLL

You guys better win. Imagine losing to the worst Porto team in 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom