OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it’s easy to poke fun of his work at United but Ten Hag would absolutely COOK with that Bayern team

Nice Squad!

I've had some decent pack luck and evo'd a few players. My only regret is that I should've done the Ginola SBC instead of Jarzinho's

1000009322.jpg

1000009324.jpg

1000009326.jpg
My *** was done with this game just 2 days ago bcz tots been *** for me. Got that ginola in a hero pick a few weeks ago and sent that man in the icon sbc from frustration yesterday. . Then said ef it and did the last 85 pick and got foden. Woo
Man i nvr ever packed ronaldinho. Only time ive used him is in draft. What a card that is
Bench
IMG_3110.jpeg

My *** was done with this game just 2 days ago bcz tots been *** for me. Got that ginola in a hero pick a few weeks ago and sent that man in the icon sbc from frustration yesterday. . Then said ef it and did the last 85 pick and got foden. Woo
Man i nvr ever packed ronaldinho. Only time ive used him is in draft. What a card that is
Bench
IMG_3110.jpeg
Ronaldinho is insane in game. I packed him from the 90+ Encore Icon SBC 2 days ago. Try your luck if you have fodder to spare.

Was just randomly thinking this is the most goals Arsenal have ever scored in a season and the one game I was able to go to, we didn’t even score :smh:

Truly a “if you don’t laugh, you’ll cry” moment

What would you think about this vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

probably the best option for everyone at this point. he has 1 more year left on his deal and we have the CL final in Munich next year. plus next summer Klopp, Xabi and Pep are gonna be on the market. I'd much rather keep Tuchel than some of the options out there right now

Champs weekend league ready :nthat:
IMG_3107.jpeg

Think I'm offically done with UT unfortuantely. Hardly touched it this year and just seems to be getting more and more pay to play than anything. That first owner team is absolutely wild. Some of these SBC's I was wanting to do cost millions of coins. I don't think I have the time to grind and the few times I gambled and got some packs all I got was crap.

How much time do you guys put into the game? I might be getting too old for this crap.

Think I'm offically done with UT unfortuantely. Hardly touched it this year and just seems to be getting more and more pay to play than anything. That first owner team is absolutely wild. Some of these SBC's I was wanting to do cost millions of coins. I don't think I have the time to grind and the few times I gambled and got some packs all I got was crap.

How much time do you guys put into the game? I might be getting too old for this crap.

I am also washed :lol: . I don't play as much as I used to now that I have a soon to be 8 month old crawling around the crib but I still get that itch to play. During the week, I'll get in maybe 1-2 matches at night during the week and in the weekend I can play a little bit more if there's no errands to run. It works out for me bc all I play is FUT Champs playoffs/finals.

2nd one is long overdo...

No more Fergies around so you shouldn't put everything on a managers plate anymore when none of the other top clubs are run like that these days.

Having people specifically in charge of recruitment working with the manager is better than the alternative of having the manager hold overwhelming sway over that.

Let them focus on managing first and foremost

I am also washed :lol: . I don't play as much as I used to now that I have a soon to be 8 month old crawling around the crib but I still get that itch to play. During the week, I'll get in maybe 1-2 matches at night during the week and in the weekend I can play a little bit more if there's no errands to run. It works out for me bc all I play is FUT Champs playoffs/finals.

How the hell you get that squad though? :wow:

I wonder if pep sees Bayern as unfinished business?

the rumor is that he's felt this way for years. he has a strong relationship with our board and goes to visit them every summer in the off seasons. I believe he never sold his house in Munich either cause he loves it there. I'm not hopeful, but also wouldn't be surprised if he eventually comes back

Back
Top Bottom