OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn :smh:

It's that sort of thing that makes it unlikely that Messi retires back home or is there a chance Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T El Argentino El Argentino ?

No chance Messi returns. I said that after his wife’s family’s grocery store got shot up by these criminals when he was home celebrating after the world cup. Rosario is the drug trafficking hub of Argentina. The honeymoon after the world cup wore off quickly and it’s a shame these stars can’t visit their families or retire at their boyhood clubs for fear of violence.

IMG_7646.png

Neymar was really the one.

United gonna be United and spent money on Olise or some other attacker who doesn’t even move the needle when they should just reintegtate Sancho and let Ten Hag **** off back to Ajax.

IMG_7646.png

Neymar was really the one.

United gonna be United and spent money on Olise or some other attacker who doesn’t even move the needle when they should just reintegtate Sancho and let Ten Hag **** off back to Ajax.
Gotta take the rose colored glasses off and realize that he's got Antony's exact season stats at Dortmund :lol:

1 match doesn't change that he didn't do any of that in 3 years at United and he hasn't been lighting it up there either...

Ten Hag needs to go for sure but it's a waste of everyone's time bringing Sancho back and expecting him to look like that.

I'll gladly take Olise as INEOS start looking at replacements for those 2 that I mentioned

Damn :smh:

It's that sort of thing that makes it unlikely that Messi retires back home or is there a chance Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T El Argentino El Argentino ?

No chance Messi returns. I said that after his wife’s family’s grocery store got shot up by these criminals when he was home celebrating after the world cup. Rosario is the drug trafficking hub of Argentina. The honeymoon after the world cup wore off quickly and it’s a shame these stars can’t visit their families or retire at their boyhood clubs for fear of violence.

Yeah, I think I agree. Rosario's position on the río de la plata and (relative) lack of federal police presence, at least in comparison to BA, make it a hotbed. The last 10 years haven't been economically kind and people are desperate, even getting out into the campo now. Absent a stratospheric Milei turnaround, I don't see things getting immediately better on Messi's timeline. Would love to be proven wrong tho

man what this was only last season?? I swear this was multiple years ago

Yea this was like the opening match of last season :lol:

Ended up being a super tease because we thought that we were gonna get a great rivalry between Conte and Tuchel only for both of them to get sacked before they ever played each other again :lol: :smh:

If the Conte rumors are true, we could get a chance yet next season...:nerd:

Yeah, I think I agree. Rosario's position on the río de la plata and (relative) lack of federal police presence, at least in comparison to BA, make it a hotbed. The last 10 years haven't been economically kind and people are desperate, even getting out into the campo now. Absent a stratospheric Milei turnaround, I don't see things getting immediately better on Messi's timeline. Would love to be proven wrong tho

It's definitely more dangerous in Rosario than Buenos Aires. This may not be as big an issue if Messi or ADM wanted to return to play for River or Boca. That said, these guys have to take any degree of danger into account. Why put your family in any sort of risk when you can live without worries in Europe, USA, or even Saudi Arabia?

Been avoiding this thread until I saw the PSG/Dortmund game to avoid spoilers

Kolo Muani ain’t it. Mbappe gotta leave. It was like watching the World Cup final all over again. Kolo and Dembele expect Mbappe to carry them.

Also Fabian is a bum. Wasted easy chances

Back
Top Bottom