OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, what a goal.
I feel like either one of those 2 Spurs players could have cleared the ball... had they not got in each other's way.

Granted it was the fa cup but they already got over their juju and beat you there earlier this season
9e061c620666859676f725a800eb5c22.png

Believe me I’m hoping it happens again :lol:
Either Arsenal or City winning the league is gonna suck for me but if you win, I can at least respect it.

I can’t respect a state-owned club with infinite reasources and countless financial fraud cases.

so a player mad a bad decision and u think they shoulda won for that :lol:
get read bud :lol:
No, Im saying if Araujo doesnt get the red Barca would have won. They were up 4-2 till that moment.
It was called correctly as a Red.
Araujo and most observers agree that it was a boneheaded play.

No chance Messi returns. I said that after his wife’s family’s grocery store got shot up by these criminals when he was home celebrating after the world cup. Rosario is the drug trafficking hub of Argentina. The honeymoon after the world cup wore off quickly and it’s a shame these stars can’t visit their families or retire at their boyhood clubs for fear of violence.
situation is only going to get worse with the idiot that was elected into office.
Milei is a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom