OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pretty wild to think that City’s subs were Foden, Mahrez, and Alvarez…..

While our attacking options were….Mariano…and Hazard

Feel like in footy so many coaches are reactive instead of proactive. I admittedly don’t watch City a ton but Pep seems to be one of the exceptions and is always trying to experiment to squeeze the most out of his squad.
It’s probably the thing I appreciate most about his coaching style. One thing he never will be is complacent for better or worse and complacency is a thing a lot of managers struggle with the longer they go on. What he’s turned stones into this season been something else.

Last edited:
Mbappe doesn't want to play the 9. That's the point of contention between PSG and his camp, he prefers the wing.
Madrid need haaland more than they need Mbappe
Flo got cheap. Got complacent.

He should have known after that miraculous run you guys went on last year in the CL that would never happen again.

He should have tooled up.
Should have signed Renato Sanches?

Lol. What is going on?? It’s literally a 2 on top of a 6.
Leave it to the Americans to mess up a World Cup logo.

And apparently each host city will have its own logo

1684381696687.jpeg

They really did SuperBowl-ize it for no damn reason at all :lol: :smh:

Corporate, bland and devoid of any character just like modern SB logo's

FLKxR7gWUAU5tiK.png:large

Pep riding the coattails of another generational talent.. but y’all not ready for that convo
he's blessed the talent wants to play for him.

pep also turned the "greatest league in the world" in to ligue one, but yall not ready for that convo either :lol:

he's blessed the talent wants to play for him.

pep also turned the "greatest league in the world" in to ligue one, but yall not ready for that convo either :lol:

If they win, it has costed Pep and his oil Barrons over a billy to get that orejona. I'm sure there are clubs who won it and spent a fraction

If they win, it has costed Pep and his oil Barrons over a billy to get that orejona. I'm sure there are clubs who won it and spent a fraction
And y’all have spent a billy the last ten years to get back in the top 4 and contend for the league consistently unable to do either. I’m sure there are clubs who’ve done that and spent a fraction.

We all know having disgustingly rich owners help but you still need people who can do the damn job and get the most out of it and Pep has done that.

Back
Top Bottom