OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
For a #6 I feel like if you barely hear the commentators mention them that means they had a good game :lol:

dude was being too thirsty :lol:

1685314864975.png

I can think of 1 maybe two games where I left it thinking man.. rodri really won that for city. He’s nothing more than a great cog in a brilliant machine… for me that is. But again super biased
ahhh the undervalued pivot
tale old as time

very biased indeed

Last edited:
Nah man, na.

Beans Beans has to be trolling in saying United had a better season than Arsenal. This is literally INSANE.

Either that or he’s saying it for all that time Jada2001 got him angry in the past.
Let him believe. We both had unsatisfactory seasons. Unless United win the fa cup over City, then it's a successful season.

Nah man, na.

Beans Beans has to be trolling in saying United had a better season than Arsenal. This is literally INSANE.

Either that or he’s saying it for all that time Jada2001 got him angry in the past.
How was arsenal’s season better?

Nkunku about to make Chelsea title contenders

I see mudryk settling in and delivering with his pace
Fam they spent hundreds of millions and somehow ended up a whole 16 points below Spurs, who might as well not have had any defenders on the pitch.
Nkunku is a great player but there's a lot more wrong with that squad :lol:

CR and Pepe received call ups for Euro qualifiers. CR7, I understand but Pepe? Portugal doesn't have any other quality defenders in the works?

Back
Top Bottom