OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Having him end up in MLS or Saudi would be a fitting slap in the face to Tebas :lol:

ken-jeong-community.gif

Not a line up of a company that is taking Club serious.
Looks like they have put all their chips on NT's which is crazy they'll lose Portugal.
Nike has shifted more to the women's game

Males push the boots/cleats. The margins on the recycled plastic cleats is 💰

Only way I see Messi in MLS is if he has assurances he can go to Saudi at a later time. No athlete is leaving that money on the table.

what time do the saudi matches come on? been watching a lot of j league due to the favorable start times here (6PM)

Dele Alli really picked the worst possible time to crash out of a non-top 5 league.

Could've secured himself something decent in Saudi if he was still in England

Yeah ok, no way Messi is going to Inter Fort Lauderdale who's currently bottom of the table :lol:

I dunno, I don't regret watching Drogba play when he went to MLS so I'd probably try to catch a game or 2 if Messi was in my city but yea not sure what the motivating factor would be for him besides lifestyle/cultural reasons.

They can't offer even close to Saudi money, where he's already a high earning 'ambassador', and the team on the pitch is horrendous :lol:

You would be hard pressed to catch me watching mls on tv. But I absolutely enjoy watching it live. Stl just got a team and a new stadium so it’s a blast. I’ll try and catch Messi if he comes to town

Back
Top Bottom