OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
napoli gonna eat this broken barca squad up
and i haven’t seen napoli this year

This is how i know they just started watching football. Rafa had Liverpool bodying Madrid in Champions league(09) and beat a Milan team that had prime Kaka, Nesta(older, but was still putting in shifts), Shvenko, Gattuso, ,Maldini, Pirlo, Seedorf etc.
Come on now. Facts are not opinion

Reporter: How many trophies did you win at Liverpool?

Torres: Nada pero we bodied Milan and Madrid in the champions league

This is more at Arteta’s comments he’s been memed for

Fair if you want to say Mbappe as he currently is with no bdo’s or CLs is not as big as Liverpool.
He was a ghost in the only Champions League final that he was in. His National Team performance is what enhances his prestige. And quite honestly, he's playing on a stacked talented French team. But to say he's bigger than a club with history is insane.

A humbling is coming to Madrid and when it does, you gonna disappear off of NT like the others when they puff up their chest.

Between him and Florentino Perez’s burner account flyeed flyeed we’ve had quite the day of idiotic Liverpool takes.

Ya’ll are our sons for the last who knows how many years. 2 CL runner ups. Always getting knocked out by us. And always second place to high profile transfers like Jude, Tchouameni, and next Mbappe. I’ll speak about Liverpool however I please.

Even in front of your players word to this man:

Come on now. Facts are not opinion

Reporter: How many trophies did you win at Liverpool

Torres: Nada pero we bodied Milan and Madrid in the champions league
How did his career pan out after he left? He "won" trophies while riding bench. If that's what you call successful, then that's a losers mentality.

Ya’ll are our sons for the last who knows how many years. 2 CL runner ups. Always getting knocked out by us. And always second place to high profile transfers like Jude, Tchouameni, and next Mbappe. I’ll speak about Liverpool however I please.

Listen Florentino, you’ve had Mbappe locked down for quite a while now. There is no need to post self-serving nonsense and falsehoods about Liverpool. You’re better than this.

Sounding like a real Glory Hunter. As mentioned before, keeping puffing up your chest. The foundations gonna crumble and you gonna disappear off here In shame. Mbappe dissed y'all for PSG and somehow you have it twisted that it's Liverpool who you're contention with for his signature. Put down the coke.

He was a ghost in the only Champions League final that he was in. His National Team performance is what enhances his prestige. And quite honestly, he's playing on a stacked talented French team. But to say he's bigger than a club with history is insane.

A humbling is coming to Madrid and when it does, you gonna disappear off of NT like the others when they puff up their chest.

The humbling:

1708199072876.png

Nah y’all had your chance like 6 times. Stay in your lane.

He just masturbates to old Ronaldinho clips and Joga Bonito commercials. He doesn’t know anything about actual football.
Facts are not opinions. You just in your feelings. Leave that for the females b :lol:

What trophies did Torres win at Liverpool? They were stacked too. Not like he had bums around him

At least some mfs were smart to leave pool and win titles elsewhere

liverpool_team1.jpg

Facts are not opinions. You just in your feelings. Leave that for the females b :lol:

What trophies did Torres win at Liverpool? They were stacked too. Not like he had bums around him

liverpool_team1.jpg

You said he “wasted away” at Liverpool. You do realize his best years as a footballer were at Liverpool, right? The very reason you consider him an elite striker is because of his time at Liverpool. He fell off a cliff when he left Liverpool. So what is your point, exactly?

You also said that taking the Liverpool job is career sabotage for Xabi Alonso. Which is absurd and idiotic considering Klopp left a bigger German club for Liverpool and cemented himself as one of the greatest.

Do yourself a favor and go back to Youtube, grab some lotion, and load up those Dinho highlights.

He just masturbates to old Ronaldinho clips and Joga Bonito commercials. He doesn’t know anything about actual football.

liverpool_team1-jpg.3223789

Back
Top Bottom