OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wild how pep ball made sterling look a lot better than he is. chelsea should’ve known though. sterling used to miss so many easy chances. Armada Armada what you think about your boy? he’s been terrible for chelsea

I just think he’s not the player he was anymore instead of him never actually being that good like how some see it now. I know some dudes have been trying to re-litigate who he was for city based on what he is for Chelsea now and I don’t think that’s fair at all. The large majority of his time at city He was one of our most consistent and reliable players and the best winger in the team one of the ones that made the team tick versus someone benefiting from a system. Pep did take him to another level like he does with most players but Sterling was genuinely one of our best players and we probably have a few less trophies without him. Him being bad now in a weird Chelsea side don’t change that in my eyes.

Sterling has been playing since he was like 17 too so he might just be entering his washed stage

FA Cup shows out e
Nah those Turkey scenes are nuts

20240317_164648.jpg
20240317_164649.jpg
20240317_164813.jpg
20240317_164819.jpg

The bans are gonna be unprecedented

Dude in the clown mask who promptly and rightfully got pummeled was carrying a knife...

This is so dangerous and disgusting. I understand people caring about their teams but it takes a special type of crazy and intoxication to want to attack someone that's just doing their job.

Imagine you're an accountant and some random throws hands and tries to out you down because TurboTax is free and they paid you.

Not that anyone cares but I’m working from home today and I’m rocking a different Man U hoodie. The crazy thing is that I got a new Nike Gray LP hoodie and debated wearing that one but Man U needs the energy

I really like that USA home kit.. some real bangers from nike..

Also.. not sure if anyone mentioned but that ref yesterday was terrible in the united/pool game..

I really like that USA home kit.. some real bangers from nike..
They finally do away with the terrible neckline and silhouette, put some energy into the creative process, and send out a dozen certified bangers. That we've seen. I've counted 4 kits I want to cop without even seeing in person so far.

If they would put any of the ****ing kits in their stores, or even stock them online.

Sterling for me seems to be what he is. Mans was never clinical in front of goal. He still isn’t. But he can create chances. And still can. But Pep seemed to understand that. Like yes wing, create, supply. But his final product was always a little “less than”

Forget the Prem, the Championship has really been producing some quality talent for Europes leagues these last 5 years.

Arsenal have to buy Viktor this summer.

I was telling my boy this the other day.

They need a real number 9.

Green shorts look good. Don’t understand the black, would have been better navy blue.

But still Nike did a whole lot better this time around with.

I like the Norway kit but we’ll never Haaland in the kit. They’re never making the Euros or World Cup :lol:

100%, might have the most composed and mature game for a young midfielder I've seen since Pedri and Cesc before that.

Can't waste a young midfielder with his sort of potential, gotta try to surround him with similar quality to play with. Would also help for rotation reasons, he's fast becoming indispensable but you can't run him into the ground because of that when he's not even done growing yet.

Don't wanna see another Pogba situation with him.

I dont want to get ahead of myself.... but Kobbie might be the greatest midfielder england has ever produced

Arsenal have to buy Viktor this summer.

I was telling my boy this the other day.

They need a real number 9.
Been watching clips every time I see them since we’ve been linked. Dude is a aggro af and a bully and lives to score you can see it. I’m with it

I think his release clause is 80m. Idk how no one scooped him up for 20 last year, sporting clearly saw the risk was worth it

Been watching clips every time I see them since we’ve been linked. Dude is a aggro af and a bully and lives to score you can see it. I’m with it

I think his release clause is 80m. Idk how no one scooped him up for 20 last year, sporting clearly saw the risk was worth it

He’s the perfect fit.

There is just still something missing from this Arsenal team. I know you guys all feel it.

Drawing Bayern. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom