OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

62m total is definitely a lot :lol:

No doubt that the club know they overpaid. They probably don't mind this one as long as it allows them to have Colwill back from loan instead of activating the 40m-50m buy back clause in the future

pique is on 52m a year gross?!?! he's losing half his money in the divorce. he can't afford a salary reduction :lol:

Can some one play the role of "dad" for me...and put me onto this magic???

Also is NBC putting games on USA again this year?
Just sit back and lurk in the thread. Anybody will answer your questions.

NBC does have broadcasting rights in America until the 27/28 season which USA is a channel of those so yes. IIRC the games on USA are usually if there are double or triple headers of the day. More important games would go straight to NBC or NBC sports first.

Remember, the club chooses you, you don't choose the club to follow

Wait so what happens to Chilwell now?

Chelsea's not paying £62M for a backup LB right?

The market is wild though, one good season at Brighton gets you that much :wow:

Chilwell is coming back from an ACL injury that sat him down for the season. It’s in everyone’s best interest that his minutes are monitored this season.

I also believe we will see Chilwell (LWB) & Cucurella (LCB) start together against certain opposition.

pique is on 52m a year gross?!?! he's losing half his money in the divorce. he can't afford a salary reduction :lol:

Had to double take at that salary. Absurd figure. I swear there’s more to this all than we know when you look at the salaries these guys had. Messi included. I get he did so much for the club that you can’t put a price on it. But at the same time these guys know there isn’t an oligarch or oil state behind the club to have accepted some of these contracts with a clean conscience.

Haven’t started it.

No spoilers tho.

Trying to see if Arsenal get top 4.

MMG4z.gif

Back
Top Bottom