OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
nothing makes sense to me anymore :lol:
I’ve thought this for a while but this is also the fault of journalism in football. It’s been a pile of dog**** for a long time and has lead to countless misunderstandings and mis-information of stuff that’s not really that difficult. It’s just snowballed and snowballed and twitter has only made it worse :lol: Journalism in football fr fr gotta be the worst of the major sports in the world

If y’all fall down the pyramid you still gonna support?
even if that did happen of course I would can’t speak for others but it’s not even a question for me. I love this club period I don’t love success.
It can take the FEDS years to build cases.

Could be what the EPL was doing the whole time.
y’all can think the EPL is as competent as the FEDs if y’all want

Plus Armada Armada the EPL are the judge, juror, and executioner here.

They could be dumb as all hell. Wouldn’t matter.

City answer to them. They’re at their mercy.

CAS ain’t here to help. This is domestic not international.

Plus Armada Armada the EPL are the judge, juror, and executioner here.

They could be dumb as all hell. Wouldn’t matter.

City answer to them. They’re at their mercy.

CAS ain’t here to help. This is domestic not international.
They aren’t it’s going to an independent party to see if they can back up their charges. It won’t go to CAS but it will got to a domestic equivalent instead of international

Listening to gab and juls and they said that cas ruled that the charges were barred due to time limitations and that the premier league doesn’t have those limitations which will allow for clarification on the issues. Also that the club refused to provide documents until a court made them. Why hide info if your business was honest? Not for me to decide but deff interesting.

Listening to gab and juls and they said that cas ruled that the charges were barred due to time limitations and that the premier league doesn’t have those limitations which will allow for clarification on the issues. Also that the club refused to provide documents until a court made them. Why hide info if your business was honest? Not for me to decide but deff interesting.
Time barred was not the only reason this was mentioned in the original CAS publication. They would not have used such strong wording in a ruling as they did if time barred was the only reason and it was a technicality. City didn’t cooperate with UEFA cause it was a clear farce what their evidence was and what they were doing not saying that’s reason enough imo but that’s why. Had no problem giving the documentation to an independent council which they did and we saw how they ruling went.

even if that did happen of course I would can’t speak for others but it’s not even a question for me. I love this club period I don’t love success.
I respect it, earn them stripes. A lot of the post 2008 fan base are going to be going through it if expulsion does happen.

I respect it, earn them stripes. A lot of the post 2008 fan base are going to be going through it if expulsion does happen.
Would clean up a lot of annoying accounts on twitter so that’s fine by me :lol: Most actual city fans and not weirdos on twitter and band wagoners have seen this club be in much worse situations.**** before Mansour bought the club it was in a worse space with the previous owner Shinawatra was on a mission to bury the club himself with his idiocy. Club hit the lotto in more ways than one going from that dude to the Sheik albeit a super sketchy character at least they knew to hire people that knew how to run a football club.

Smart man, hard to come back from relegation in your CV unless you're trying to manage England

West Brom's manager was working underneath Biesla in his Leeds days. he's in thoughts to take over. Poch is even mentioned :lol: #LeedsSpot

German manager at Madrid? is that a first? can't think of it any off top #RMspot

Because there’s a legal way of doing things. The onus wasn’t on Man City’s owners to prove they were innocent at that time.

Back
Top Bottom