OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
welcome to the girl dad club. congrats fam. you about to be tired AF :lol:
when is she due?

I've been hearing that from everybody famb. So I'm gonna enjoy the uninterrupted sleep while it lasts :lol:

She's due early October

I've been hearing that from everybody famb. So I'm gonna enjoy the uninterrupted sleep while it lasts :lol:

She's due early October
are you able to get time off or leave?
my humble advice to you is to take some uninterrupted time with just you, your partner, and babygirl. it's the best time to just be with your family if your schedule allows it.
it gets really tough but everything is worth it

Saw this on my feeds. Got me curious about it

Just saw a video clip :sick::smh:

Danilo, Cudrado and referee should be ashamed of what they did. Such abominable

are you able to get time off or leave?
my humble advice to you is to take some uninterrupted time with just you, your partner, and babygirl. it's the best time to just be with your family if your schedule allows it.
it gets really tough but everything is worth it

I agree 💯 but unfortunately with my current work contract, I won't be able to get leave. That's why I'm currently looking for a better gig that offers paternal leave

She's the one who took over Raiola's business since his illness and after his death, they had worked together for over 18 years before.

Rare to find women agents in footy in these positions of influence and power even nowadays.

All well and noble until they lost him and his entire prime to their blood rivals who subsequently won everything in existence and stopped them from sniffing the league title again with him :lol:

Was reported at the time that it was gonna be either RVP or Lewa during that final Fergie summer transfer window, I didn't realize just how close it really was though. Can't say it worked out badly for either party but Lewa and his longevity would've been amazing to watch in England.

Back
Top Bottom