OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That's how they got their name, Real. hell, all of the Reals in Spain

Incorrect.

Also this whole ordeal prompted me to look more into the “relationship” with RM and Franco just to find that most of the stuff typically said is not true.

There’s a quote along the lines of it’s likely that Franco benefitted more from “supporting” RM than the other way around. And that RM didn’t become successful because of his support, but instead that he supported them because they were successful as a flex.

Realistically nobody in this thread will read Sid Lowe’s book Fear and Loathing that outlines how much of the usual talking points are heresay.

I need Napoli to do win so my Raspadori card can get that upgrade. But Milan was the better club the last 2 matches they played each other though :smh:

I don’t know **** about Franco/Francoism or Spanish history in the last 100 years. Gotta read up on it

Also threw some $$$ on Madrid today. At + odds against this Chelsea team, it could be a trap but I feel like I’d be stupid to not risk it

Lampard playing a 3-7-0 formation. Makes sense. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In the pantheon of utterly dreadful English managers, Frank Lampard is the absolute worst.

Silver lining, we're crashing outta Europe for 18 months with the loudest bang possible.

Back
Top Bottom