OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He’s not wrong tho. He’s not a big goal scorer, he’s not a 20+ goals per season type of player. His goal scoring isn’t going to push for a title. Honest assessment of himself but yea, probably not worth mentioning. Arsenal needs another striker

He’s not wrong. But some of us have been saying this about Gaby for YEARS.

We had City fans come at us in their capes.

Then we had a Arsenal fans come at us in their capes.

All because we said “Gaby can’t score goals, he can’t finish, he’s not reliable”.

Bro fluid hips fluid hips would be out here caping for Gaby and at the same time ****ting on Haaland for scoring goals in a system that Gaby was part of for like 5 YEARS.

Yea he’s good at some other things just not the most important thing of all - scoring.

And he for sure isn’t good enough to be Brasil’s no9 tho. No way.

true. terminator was the missing piece is all. But really I was wornding why Richarlison wasn't playing. compltely dif player from club vs NT

He’s not wrong. But some of us have been saying this about Gaby for YEARS.

We had City fans come at us in their capes.

Then we had a Arsenal fans come at us in their capes.

All because we said “Gaby can’t score goals, he can’t finish, he’s not reliable”.
The numbers don’t lie tho 😂 he’s not putting up Aguero numbers. Like you said he’s a good player but what he needs to be really good at, he’s just okay at. I would love for him to be a 20 goals or more a season type of player but that’s not him

Bro fluid hips fluid hips would be out here caping for Gaby and at the same time ****ting on Haaland for scoring goals in a system that Gaby was part of for like 5 YEARS.

Yea he’s good at some other things just not the most important thing of all - scoring.

And he for sure isn’t good enough to be Brasil’s no9 tho. No way.
He starts build up plays tho. He's not a poacher.

Best analogy I can make is Gabi helps you in the kichen make the meal. Haaland just pulls up when the meal is ready to eat.

I don’t really remember City fans caping for Gaby, there is a reason they let him leave and there is a reason he went for a moderate transfer fee despite being a talented player in his young prime. He’s a good player who can play a role for a champions level team, he just shouldn’t be a lockdown starter in that scenario.

I don’t really remember City fans caping for Gaby, there is a reason they let him leave and there is a reason he went for a moderate transfer fee despite being a talented player in his young prime. He’s a good player who can play a role for a champions level team, he just shouldn’t be a lockdown starter in that scenario.
I know for me I’ve said Jesus is a very good player who’s valuable to have in a squad and his play can contribute a lot to an attack. He will get you some goals and contribute to some goals but not as many as you’d need out of a main man striker. But on his day he can win you a big game I’ve seen him do it for city. If we didn’t get Alvarez too I would’ve liked him to stay but getting Haaland and Alvarez is what made him surplus.

Like I said in the summer, having 60m to spend and choosing Havertz is crazy. Cant rely on Partey so now forced to get another midfielder when it’s glaring that a goal scorer is needed

I never believed Toney would come but I hoped. If the takeover happens I could see him going to United

This is why ETH can kick rocks to me. He’ll find an excuse of form for Johnny ****ing Evans playing over Varane but Antony will always play no matter what.

Holding true to the most “European country in South America”

Like I said in the summer, having 60m to spend and choosing Havertz is crazy. Cant rely on Partey so now forced to get another midfielder when it’s glaring that a goal scorer is needed

I never believed Toney would come but I hoped. If the takeover happens I could see him going to United

Bad bit of business getting Havertz, I guess we can put him at LB now too :rolleyes Honestly it’s embarrassing, what a waste of money. We have u21 players who can do what he does and more.

Toney would be a great option but you have other clubs watching his situation. Looks like we’ll have to rely on GJ and Eddie for the rest of the season. :smh:

Shout out to the Arabic speaking announcers too. They seem like they make the game fun. I don’t know what they’re saying but they really put some passion into the game.

Here we have Stu Holden mumbling on his words, no swagger whatsoever, the epitome of boringness.

Back
Top Bottom