OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Italy easily off this :lol:, they left out some huge names too. Probably followed by Germany, Argentina, Netherlands and Spain.

Having Waistcoat on there for England is disrespectful as hell, never won anything as a coach.

Would've put Scotland there instead of them personally :lol:, Scottish managers >>. They even incorrectly put one on there with Busby

More evidence of my bowleg theory when it comes to the sport

Screenshot_20230327-175013_Instagram~2.jpg

Italy easily off this :lol:, they left out some huge names too. Probably followed by Germany, Argentina, Netherlands and Spain.

Having Waistcoat on there for England is disrespectful as hell, never won anything as a coach.

Would've put Scotland there instead of them personally :lol:, Scottish managers >>. They even incorrectly put one on there with Busby

no netherlands (in general) and no Biesla. If your country's top league doesn't have a lot of your own countrymen that definitely says a lot about your country. looking at EPL of course. If they're going back far enough in history than obviously include the ones that completely changed the game forever. You look at someones entire resume not just their bad years

They included the Netherlands at the bottom of the full image, I agree though. I wouldn't put England in there for the points you mentioned

Portugal.

Oh Yup I'm an idiot. I never clicked into it.

manager of Sweden(Janne) had a Conte interview against the pundit Bojan. He asked why Jesper Karlsson only played 8 minutes. curses exchanged near the end and as always Serbians were brought up

They won 5-0. Also I didn't know Elanga was Swedish lol

it's come back with english ether :lol:

-Haaland caught texting n driving

- Since sacking André Villas-Boas in 2013, Tottenham have paid a total of £55m in sacking managers. Villas-Boas - £4.5m; Tim Sherwood - £0; Mauricio Pochettino - £12.5m; José Mourinho - £20m; Nuno Espírito Santo - £14m; Antonio Conte - £4m to cover the final three months that were left on his deal. Also funny is Antonio Conte has become the ninth Premier League manager to lose his job directly after facing Southampton

-Naglesmann has said he wanted a break before getting on a new managerial job. most likely summer he'll make a decision. Spurs will have to wait

Meanwhile Germany's new era looks off to a great start after leaving off all those big names, getting whooped by Belgium :lol:

**** the international break man. goretzka just came off injured in a meaningless match. der klassiker, dfb pokal quarterfinal and CL quarterfinal vs city 1st leg all in 2 weeks. we're ****ed if he's out an extended period

Back
Top Bottom