OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1657684620450.jpeg

1657684259126.png

1657684334633.jpeg

Unfortunate how Nike chose this year to use their stupid template. Inter got one of the best kits last year and now it’s crap. Same with the WC kit leaks, so much potential.

I appreciate the love guys. Wasn’t an easy decision but it was time for me to step down and pass on the torch. I know Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T is gonna hold it down

9998B882-50A6-40E9-AC50-F28EDC1F4372.png

I honestly wasn’t crazy about us signing G. Jesus, he wasn’t my first choice. But dude has talent and I can’t wait to see how he contributes to the squad during he season. We still need to sell players and buy as well. A CM and RW and fullback are at the top of the list for me

The Arsenal, new avy for the new season. The core of young gunners have given me a lot of optimism about the club's present and future; I hope to see them continue to blossom together in our shirt.

DC united too, when I'm bored enough to hit up a game lol. Lastly, been low-key following and having affection for the rossoneri the last few years 😬 excited for all the football coming our way.
20220124_143420.jpg

What a mess. I can't wait for this to be over with either way. Both teams working on a deal, but did anyone bother including Frankie in the discussion?? 🤦‍♂️

Just take the paycut if you want to stay.

The best deal would be for Barca to pay his remaining wages and him to accept a transfer. That's fair. the wages are already deferred. It's not fair to try and demonize him because of the previous presidents mistakes.

I don't think he can stay at Barca on the same wages though especially since Bayern's best player of this generation is willing to take a pay cut to play for barca (instead of staying in the trash German farmers league) and every player has restructured their wages. Yet and still, it's not frenkie's responsibility.

Gonna miss you Sterling hero for this club one of my favorite players still will be.

Lol the Frenkie thing looking like an L for both sides.

How is Frenkie leaving his dream club and city for a sinking ship “fair”?

And also LA Diggler LA Diggler told me the club weren’t dumb enough to draw out negotiations with Barca this long without having an agreement in place already, which looks to be unequivocally wrong. They were that dumb.

Back
Top Bottom