OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The Euro 2024 Groups are almost set now

20240326_175430.jpg

Kind of nuts that he's already basically an old head in that squad :lol:

Got 30 caps to his name and he's still just 20...

The same way that Wembanyama always comes through with instantly timeless quotes/soundbites, this kid does it with the photos :lol:

GJocwquXgAAJmjW.jpeg

Always has some cold shots looking like a young Pélé :lol: :pimp:

Endrick is him. Imagine scoring on your first shot at the Bernabeu, your future club is RM, and it’s for the seleção. Oh and you just scored the winner against England at Wembley a few days ago.

Living out career mode dreams in real life.

I’m more excited to see his level headed mentality as he gains more and more fame.

Yikes

Hopefully he can bounce back next season, can't remember actually seeing him in action for them at all this season.

I can see that.

But why aren’t they developing talent? This has to be a grass roots issue.

I know Mexico doesn’t have Brasil or Argentina type of money/foundations.

But Mexico is not broke as people think. They have a decently sized economy on average with the rest of the world.
Mexico faces several challenges such as high crime rates, migration issues, inadequate infrastructure, and droughts. In terms of football, it is not a priority. The people who own the teams are also in charge of the Football Association, leading to conflicts of interest. The majority of the top players in the domestic leagues are from other countries, which indicates a lack of development in their youth programs. Additionally, most of the leading goal scorers and chance creators are also from other countries. A country cannot perform well internationally if all of their domestic players are mid.

Yikes

Hopefully he can bounce back next season, can't remember actually seeing him in action for them at all this season.

We dodged a bullet.

Back
Top Bottom